Full Throttle Override Alternative

AdmiralSpeedy

I've spent several hours tonight searching for a program that will change my PC's power mode from Balanced to High Performance when specific programs are running. I prefer High Performance mode when playing games because it maxes out my CPU clock speed, but when I'm not playing games I prefer Balanced mode to keep my CPU throttled down and cooler. After many hours of search and finding nothing, I stumbled upon "Full Throttle Override" - http://tringi.trimcore.cz/Full_Throttle_Override

Basically it allows you to add executables to a list and when it detects any of them running, it switches to High Performance automatically and when they close, it switches back to Balanced. This is EXACTLY what I want. The problem however is how this program goes about managing the list of programs. Basically, it's horrendus as there is no way to import or export a list of applications, each application you add extends the entire context menu of the program instead of being in some sort of drop down and adding and removing programs from this list is an EXTREMELY tedious process.

To remove a program you have to first right click the tray icon and then to remove a program you have to find it in the possible massive list, click it and the click remove which then closes the entire window because it's a context window and that's just how they work(they close after making a selection). To add a program is basically the same. You right click the tray icon, click add and then find your exe and click ok, which again, closes the context menu forcing you to repeat. This wouldn't be a big deal if you could select multiple programs to add or delete, but you can't.

The only possible way of exporting or importing a list that I've found, which I guess isn't so bad, is via the registry since the list is saved there rather than a text file.

Basically I'm looking for any alternative to this program that might either let me pick programs from a list like the "Programs and Features" list in Windows, or let me pick an entire folder so that when any executable is run from inside that folder and its subfolders, the power mode is changed. I know this an extremely strange thing I'm looking for, but Reddit seems to be useless so I've come here because this is probably the next best place for help finding such an odd piece of software.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |