Can you help me make my PC look pretty?

I do like the orange.

c47dcad400.jpg

I was thinking of getting a real full glass panel for the side and cover up the PSU and HDD cage will black plasticglass or metal. Then get orange cables and also Paint the Strix shroud orange. I am open for all ideas and opinions. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Lipstick and some eye liner usually helps.

What about vinyl warp?

where? I though of maybe doing that on the strix.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Replace and tidy the wires, different cooler, paint your heat-spreaders to match the mobo.

Clean up the HDD SDD area.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

plz mount that ssd.

but in all honesty you should go for a black and orange color scheme. Imo you should paint the strix shroud and the RAM heatsinks orange. Then you should get something like a cooler master evo cooler and get orange LED fans for it. And definantly replace those cables

Make a shroud and get cable extensions that are orange

too bad there isn't a finished set. The small cables are quite expensive, compared to the 24 pin. 

e51815f243.png

too bad there isn't a finished set. The small cables are quite expensive, compared to the 24 pin.

You could sleeve yourself and use duct tape on the non modular end because it will be covered with shroud anyway plus itll be cheaper

Steve

Paint the fans in chrome and add a spoiler to the top of the case, along with a hood scoop.  :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Paint the fans in chrome and add a spoiler to the top of the case, along with a hood scoop.  :P

Dont forget the V8 GTS  from coolermaster

Let's agree to disagree

Yeah, get those orange cables and give the strix some orange accents. I wouldn't paint the entire thing orange though... I recommend getting some of corsair's RGB lighting for a nice orange glow or a white light. Glass side panel sounds good too

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Dont forget the V8 GTS from coolermaster

Yes, that rig need to be riced out. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Why did you buy a locked i5 with an SOC Force Motherboard ? That board is designed for overclocking on.