fast & furious 7

i saw it and i think that ending it after 7 would be a more then proper way to stop after all these years.

But 8 is already on it's way and since i personally don't know how they are going to do this(with his brothers?) doesn't really bother me, since it wouldn't make much sense.

In my eyes o'conner was the main character, movie 1 started around him, movie 2 was all about him and with part 3 it started off with him again, that they continue in a way that he is probably replaced(rumours) makes go kinda bad/sad, it would be like killing batman/spiderman/superman/which ever superhero and then be like "let's continue the movie's with an other lead character that plays the same person"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

They are, at least till they kill him off

"kill him off"? They already did. He has a family to take care of, he can't be doing these jobs with Dom anymore.

"Rawr XD"

Hopefully I can see the movie in a couple of weekends. Any good? Also, how well did they substitute Paul Walker in the movie?

No spoilers please :)

It's good. The CGI is pretty well done if you ask me. It is a good tribute to Paul Walker, I'm glad that they actually altered the film and send him off nicely. Overall, they give a good closure to Paul's character.

Have you seen it?

Minor spoiler - at the end they show Brian & Dom driving side by side, they say goodbye to each other then Brian turns off and drives away from Dom. They've removed him as a character from the movie without killing him off. Let's be honest, it would have been a bit horrid if they'd killed him in the movie.

8 is coming but without Brian, they'll work Stathan in to take his place.

What??? Statham? So Deckard Shaw to become one with the crew that he had sworn to kill?

No, his character needed to be retired anyways. He has a family now and can't act like a super spy.

Movie's ending was super sad...we sure do miss ya Paul Walker. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The tribute got me tearing up...

Anyways... the movie was amazing. The bad guy in Furious 6 is still alive doe... His brother is in *spoiler alert* jail. 

Furious 8... The two British brothers perhaps going to team up to fight Dom and his "family".

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

$490.5 Million at the box office. I would say this movie was successful and 82% on Rotten. "Serving up a fresh round of over-the-top thrills while adding unexpected dramatic heft, Furious 7 keeps the franchise moving in more ways than one." This movie might reach $1 Billion.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It's good. The CGI is pretty well done if you ask me. It is a good tribute to Paul Walker, I'm glad that they actually altered the film and send him off nicely. Overall, they give a good closure to Paul's character.

What??? Statham? So Deckard Shaw to become one with the crew that he had sworn to kill?

Yeah, that's my call. Remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they'll work it so they both have a mutual interest in killing someone and they join up in order to kill them then Shaw becomes one of the team.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yeah, that's my call. Remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they'll work it so they both have a mutual interest in killing someone and they join up in order to kill them then Shaw becomes one of the team.

I highly doubt that dom would forgive the fact that deckard killed Han regardless of motive.

I highly doubt that dom would forgive the fact that deckard killed Han regardless of motive.

Yeah I did consider that but I couldn't answer the question of why they kept Shaw alive. He must be coming back into it in the future and Statham is a big name star, they'd want him as a regular.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Yeah I did consider that but I couldn't answer the question of why they kept Shaw alive. He must be coming back into it in the future and Statham is a big name star, they'd want him as a regular.

Well they haven't really killed any of the villains with the exception of that drug dealer.