Actually being seen on the list

I was surprised to see my self on this list, 

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=223518

I never thought I could actually make it on there with my crappy old Pentium 4 based system, but I will say it felt good to be on there even in the 652nd place.

Let me edit this and say I am in the 645th place, I am actually happy about this lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I was surprised to see my self on this list, 

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=223518

I never thought I could actually make it on there with my crappy old Pentium 4 based system, but I will say it felt good to be on there even in the 652nd place.

Let me edit this and say I am in the 645th place, I am actually happy about this lol

Every little bit helps and pretty much every contribution is tracked. :)

Even with that unit, as long as you keep at it, you will see yourself climb the ranks. Many people join up, fold for a short period of time and leave. So even a P4 folding regularly will slowly climb the ladder...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

congratz! ;)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Same as me, P4. no GPU, 1GB DDR, 40GB HDD, cheap power supply, mounted on a side panel to a computer case that my dad had thrown out, I still had the side panel so I used it lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

On a P4 ? Or your main PC ?

Number 439! Yeah! I haven't F@H for a while now, I only did it for a month or so.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I am only using 1 P4 System, and I think I will stay in the 600's I want to get higher but I will need more systems and with more systems there is more heat and more power usage, which means hydro bill will go UP and I don't pay it now but I don't want to throw that curve ball at my parents when money is already tight ..

congratz! ;)

I never said thanks so....

Thank you 

I should get back into it but my server is offline for maintenance at the moment as I have been having a ton of issues with my gpu's and other stuff like that. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

I have a file server that I could re purpose, it is nothing special and on't holds a 1TB disk, I am not sure if I should though, I know my brother uses it a lot though .... 

I used to fold on a Pentium 4 (Prescott, 478 socket, 2.8 GHz),..... Until the PSU died and took the MB with it. 

I used to fold on a Pentium 4 (Prescott, 478 socket, 2.8 GHz),..... Until the PSU died and took the MB with it. 

I actually think that is what my file server is running on, It runs good I guess, I really want to upgrade...

On a P4 ? Or your main PC ?

yeah on my p4... it is my main PC  :(

yeah on my p4... it is my main PC  :(

... You need an upgrade more then I do lol