Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler compatible with LGA 1150

XplosiveNoctua99
Go to solution Solved by NeverNotExhausted,

Yes, and it's pretty eh.

Save up a bit and get something along the lines of a 212 evo or a Cryorig H5, much much better value for money.

Like title says.

and is it any good?? 

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Yes, and it's pretty eh.

Save up a bit and get something along the lines of a 212 evo or a Cryorig H5, much much better value for money.

Yes, and it's pretty eh.

Cryorig H5 or Be Quiet! Pure Rock CPU cooler or 212X

pros and cons of each please :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

Cryorig H5 or Be Quiet! Pure Rock CPU cooler or 212X

pros and cons of each please :)

Mainly aesthetics, the H5 looks the best IMO, though that's pretty subjective. The 212 is old school though so performance probably going to go in favour of the Pure Rock because the included fan is awesome. But the 212 is abit cheaper so bonus points there. 

Mainly aesthetics, the H5 looks the best IMO, though that's pretty subjective. The 212 is old school though so performance probably going to go in favour of the Pure Rock because the included fan is awesome. But the 212 is abit cheaper so bonus points there. 

The cheapest is the pure rock and the other two are the same price

Hmm I'll save up for the most expensive and then make a decision

The cheapest is the pure rock and the other two are the same price

Hmm I'll save up for the most expensive and then make a decision

Well if that's the case get the Pure Rock, It's going to be the best performing and you wont have to get an aftermarket fan.

Well if that's the case get the Pure Rock, It's going to be the best performing and you wont have to get an aftermarket fan.

ok thanks

Is it easy to mount??

ok thanks

Is it easy to mount??

Never had hands on experience with a BeQuiet cooler, Until recently they have been pretty hard to get in Aus.

Never had hands on experience with a BeQuiet cooler, Until recently they have been pretty hard to get in Aus.

Yeah :/

Yeah :/

Have a look at some online reviews of the unit, they will give you a good idea of the install process :)