LTT iOS App Login Troubles

Ok so I found the LTT iOS app on the App Store and downloaded it to make interacting with you guys and watching videos easier. But when I go to login, it prompts me for my EMAIL and password, while the website prompts for a USERNAME and password. I can login to the website with my username, but the app says I'm an unknown user. I know it's the right email, but it still won't log me in. UGH.

i5-4690k ~ EVGA GTX 960 SSC ~ MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ~ Corsair CX500 ~ Kingston HyperX 8gb ~ Cooler Master HAF 912

Well.. for starters, there is no official LTT iOS app afaik.  :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Linus

There is no official LTT app you should just use the browser mobile version it works fine imo and you can use the ip board theme not these ugly annoying themes they now force you to use on the desktop.

the app, isn't for the ltt forums, 

tbh idk if it is official or not

I just assumed it was because it was developed by Linus Media Group. And it seems pretty legit to me! Idk maybe not. I'll just use the mobile I guess. Thanks!

i5-4690k ~ EVGA GTX 960 SSC ~ MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ~ Corsair CX500 ~ Kingston HyperX 8gb ~ Cooler Master HAF 912

I just assumed it was because it was developed by Linus Media Group. And it seems pretty legit to me! Idk maybe not. I'll just use the mobile I guess. Thanks!

It was developed by request of LMG. But support for that has since been dropped, right @colonel_mortis.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It was developed by request of LMG. But support for that has since been dropped, right @colonel_mortis.

That was my understanding, though I didn't think it supported the forum.

HTTP/2 203