Buying GTA V today, will I recieve pre-order bonus?

JorenBus

Hello,

I'm about to buy GTA V on Steam.

However, I don't see anywhere that I will get a pre-order bonus (the in-game money). Also, will I be able to pre-load the game as well, since my download speed here is shit?

Thanks

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

no you will not get the pre order bonus.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Not sure about pre-order bonus, cutoff may have been March 31st. 

And you should be able to preload the game as of April 7th/8th (not sure which)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

Under "Special Announcement" click "Read More"

PRE-PURCHASE BY APRIL 14 AND GET $1,200,000 IN-GAME PLUS A BONUS $150,000 

Pre-purchase and get $1,200,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $700,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online). 

Pre-purchase by April 14 and get a bonus $150,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online. 

no you will not get the pre order bonus.

Not sure about pre-order bonus, cutoff may have been March 31st. 

Cut off was March 31st

The offer was extended to April 14th. They were gonna do this from the beginning. It's a business tactic to get as many pre-orders as early as possible.

Hello,

However, I don't see anywhere that I will get a pre-order bonus (the in-game money). Also, will I be able to pre-load the game as well, since my download speed here is shit?

Thanks

Why are you pre-ordering games? Say what you want but thats stupid.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Hello,

Thanks

Why in the fuck would you preorder it? What if it runs like GTA IV? Cant you wait 2 days after release?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

post-159973-0-20433900-1428152118.png

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Why in the fuck would you preorder it? What if it runs like GTA IV? Cant you wait 2 days after release?

"but but .. max payne 3 team..."

And this is not because of GTA IV , its because YOU NEVER pre-order anything. That goes for all things that you can buy.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Why are you pre-ordering games? Say what you want but thats stupid.

Because I'll play the shit out of that game, regardless what state it will be in.

Problem?

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Hello,

Thanks

You will get a tier 3 pre order.  much less money from before. 

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

Because I'll play the shit out of that game, regardless what state it will be in.

Problem?

You wont say that when(if) the game runs like complete shit.

And yes, problem.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

You wont say that when(if) the game runs like complete shit.

And yes, problem.

Why do people care so much about the fact that I want to pre-order? Mind your own damn business

Why do people care so much about the fact that I want to pre-order? Mind your own damn business

We are just trying to help you. Why are you so confident that it wont be as bad as gta iv? unity?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

We are just trying to help you. Why are you so confident that it wont be as bad as gta iv? unity?

If you would want to help me, you would have answered my question instead of asking why I pre-ordered.

If you would want to help me, you would have answered my question instead of asking why I pre-ordered.

The question was already answered.

Well I hope I wont be making a "African children could have eaten those 60$" joke when GTA V is released.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The offer was extended to April 14th. They were gonna do this from the beginning. It's a business tactic to get as many pre-orders as early as possible.

it wasn't, It was extended to march 31st.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

"but but .. max payne 3 team..."

And this is not because of GTA IV , its because YOU NEVER pre-order anything. That goes for all things that you can buy.

If I'm going to play it regardless if it runs like poopoo, why would I not preorder it?

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

If I'm going to play it regardless if it runs like poopoo, why would I not preorder it?

Oh please dont fucking tell me you would enyoy a game that runs fucking awful. That awful that even capping 30fps doesnt work, ofcourse rockstar wouldnt do that for us.              would they?..

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Oh please dont fucking tell me you would enyoy a game that runs fucking awful. That awful that even capping 30fps doesnt work, ofcourse rockstar wouldnt do that for us.              would they?..

I mean, I can run GTA IV 60fps with my 290. And the chances of GTA V being worse are SO slim. So even if it's as bad as GTA IV, I'm fine. GTA IV was the FIRST use of the rage engine too. It was bad on console and PC. IMHO, they also wouldn't tout 2560p if it wasn't possible, because it would be a PR nightmare. An unoptimized game in generally would be a PR nightmare. This isn't Ubishit. Rockstar actually learns from mistakes lol. IDK if you played 360 or PS3 GTA V, but if they managed to get the game to run at 25 fps on that garbage, and 30fps on a Xbone and PS4, 1080p 60 fps seems very believable. FYI I've only preordered 2 games in my life, GTA V included. That shows how much faith I have.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

it wasn't, It was extended to march 31st.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the difference of 150k warranted such a correction. And if you really want to get technical, the offer wasn't extended to March 31st either since they weren't offering a free game any longer.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the difference of 150k warranted such a correction. And if you really want to get technical, the offer wasn't extended to March 31st either since they weren't offering a free game any longer.

Are you fucking kidding me? I simply corrected you as you where 14 days out.

The op asked if the offer was still on, you where wrong simple as.

That offer could be the difference between someone pre ordering the game or just waiting for a review.

You provided the wrong information, don't be a dickhead.

And the difference of 150k?No sir, they where offering over 1 million...now they are offering nothing, so yes..it does warrant a correction you soft bastard...seriously wtf are you.

And this offer WAS extended to march the 31st. I didn't mention the game, I simply meant there pre order offer.

Edit..just to help your simple minded brain remember, here is what the OP asked.

"Hello,

Thanks!

That is what i answered and what i corrected you on.

You provided the OP with the wrong answer you idiot, which needed correcting as you told him it was April 14th.

I understand skepticism, but the fact that IV was a poor port, hardly warrants V a comparison to Unity. I mean, really? Rockstar's a big company, big franchises, big money. Yes, they offer pre-orders, yes they have adopted the fad of modern gaming that is micro-transactions, but that does not make them the money grubbing, capitalistic chumps that EA are. GTA is their crown jewel, that's been underway for many years. They can't just shrug off the criticism, and go "hey, we'll just do better with the next installment (in 6 months)", like EA tends to do with all their watered down franchises. I'm confident that they take this seriously enough to ensure that the port is solid before releasing, especially after all the delays, and therefore also more than confident placing a pre-order.

But don't mind me, I'm a GTA nut. I'll say anything. I already own V on two platforms, making PC my third. I'm not right in the head.

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

Are you fucking kidding me? I simply corrected you as you where 14 days out.

The op asked if the offer was still on, you where wrong simple as.

That offer could be the difference between someone pre ordering the game or just waiting for a review.

You provided the wrong information, don't be a dickhead.

And the difference of 150k?No sir, they where offering over 1 million...now they are offering nothing, so yes..it does warrant a correction you soft bastard...seriously wtf are you.

And this offer WAS extended to march the 31st. I didn't mention the game, I simply meant there pre order offer.

Edit..just to help your simple minded brain remember, here is what the OP asked.

"Hello,

Thanks!

That is what i answered and what i corrected you on.

You provided the OP with the wrong answer you idiot, which needed correcting as you told him it was April 14th.

I don't really get it, if I click on special announcement, it still says that I will recieve 1.2 million if I buy before April 14th?