Voice Special Effects

yas1320

Hi 

First of all I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum.

I am very intrigued to know how you can add special effects to your voice like they have done on the whole room water cooling project.  If you listen to this video:

from 1.00 minutes when they say "this is a whole room water cooling project by linus tech tips"  I want to know how you can get that kind of sound effect to voices.

I hope the above makes sense?

Thanks in advance.

Im guessing multiple audio Effects on AE?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Im guessing multiple audio Effects on AE?

Thanks for your reply.  Excuse my ignorance, I don't much about these things.  But what is AE?

Thanks for your reply.  Excuse my ignorance, I don't much about these things.  But what is AE?

AAE = Adobe After Effects

But really, you don't necessarily need that.

Audacity could work as well.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yep as @Nineshadow said, After Effects, and also as he said, Audacity could work 

Sorry for not explaining properly ;)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks for your reply.  I'll have a little play around with Audacity and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for your reply.  I'll have a little play around with Audacity and see what I can come up with.

• 1 month later...

I can't seem to work this effect out, I'm trying it on audacity, does anyone know which effect I need to use?

They just used a late chorus.

Thanks for your reply. Any idea how I do it on audacity?

Would you happen to know which effect I would use in audacity?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply. Any idea how I do it on audacity?

There's an effect called reverb, you'll have to tamper with the default settings.