New keyboad

JoeyOnline

Hey there fellow LMG followers!

I am currently in the process of finding a new keyboard for my setup. I want the keyboard to be black and with a white back light if the keyboard comes with a back light to match the rest of my setup. I don't really mind if it is mechanical or membrane (never used a mechanical keyboard to I don't really know the differences). I preferably want the keyboard to be wireless but I don't really mind.

If you have an suggestions for me feel free to leave a comment down below!

Many thanks, Joseph

I have CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-i with white backlighting, if your budget is a little bigger and you want a numpad you could go with a WASD Code. The corsair RGB's are also capable of having white backlight but are also capable of having virtually any color you want as well. 

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

I am currently in the process of finding a new keyboard for my setup. I want the keyboard to be black and with a white back light if the keyboard comes with a back light to match the rest of my setup. I don't really mind if it is mechanical or membrane (never used a mechanical keyboard to I don't really know the differences). I preferably want the keyboard to be wireless but I don't really mind.

Many thanks, Joseph

I can recommend the Mad Catz STRIKE 3. I also have a black & white set up and it is what I use.

post-130253-0-97536900-1428085360_thumb.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Many thanks, Joseph

Can't recommend any keyboards but you definitely want mechanical for 100%. And if you do gaming (idk) then NOT wireless.

Can't recommend any keyboards but you definitely want mechanical for 100%. And if you do gaming (idk) then NOT wireless.

I really want a wireless keyboard because I hate cables.

IF you play games then I would still recommend cabled keyboard, but if you don't care about input lag at all then whatever go for wireless. ;D

Get a key switch tester. 

(Don't mind the unfunny and awkward intro.)

Wireless mechanical keyboards pretty much don't exist sadly.

Anyways, http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920002359

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The logitech G710+, black keyboard with white backlighting. 

LOGI.jpg?resize=1200%2C520

Handing out TechRx's