Origin hacked

Muffinmaddness

hey guys, so I just had my origin account hacked and went through the support thing with EA, and I gotta say, their support is really good, the lady on the phone had my account back within minutes, and she gifted me a game (by accident xD) but let me keep it, just wanted to share, as EA gets alot of shit, but compared to steam their support was fantastic! anyone one else had good/bad customer experience with these online game company's? 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I had a real nice experience with Origin I had my debit card double charged when I was trying to get BF4. I got the money back and got BF4 and Premium for free which I didn't expect at all to get.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So how much did you get paid by EA, eh? 

/s

Slick had some pretty good support at EA too IIRC, with a Dragon Age game I think?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I used origin once and have never gone back because it was no where near as good as steam, but good to see they are getting some positive feedback, I hear steam's support isn't the greatest so hopefully I never have any problems with it

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

Double post... sorry

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

So how much did you get paid by EA, eh? 

/s

xD

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

What game did you get?

What game did you get?

got this, not great, but i haven't got it and it was free xD 

Syndicate_coverart.jpg

Specs 

I'm planning to buy BF4 Premium because it's on sale for 25 Euros (Around 27 USD)

Is it safe to buy with credit card widout PayPal?

PENJI_PRO

I'm planning to buy BF4 Premium because it's on sale for 25 Euros (Around 27 USD)

its as safe as any other online store dude 

Specs 

Yes it's certainly safe. I've bought a lot of things off Origin using a credit card.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I used origin once and have never gone back because it was no where near as good as steam, but good to see they are getting some positive feedback, I hear steam's support isn't the greatest so hopefully I never have any problems with it

So wait, Origin is EA then? Damn, names, always confusing me. Hard to keep up in this day and age.

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Better than Steam support IMO. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

For the supports I've dealt with EA is best and fastest. Blizzard comes second with 40mins (EA being 10min). Valve is worst with 10 work days maxinum. I think fastest was 3 work days for password reset.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Wow, that's awesome OP! :o

I have only had good experiances with them.

When Titanfall beta was out and I got a key but it didn't work they just granted the access to my account. And then did the same for my brother who never even had a key to begin with. When I purchased Mirror's Edge from G2A and the key and game disappeared two days after I bought it, support got it back and gave me a free 20% off for my next purchase. And then I couldn't get my Dragon Age: Origins to work (bought it from them), kept saying the key was used by someone else already but they fixed it and then gave me another DA:O code to give to a friend or family member. Then there was that Mass Effect and BF activation problem that they handled with complete professionalism and kindness...kindness a majority of the people in support and on the forums did not deserve. haha

They are best game client / game support I have used so far. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |