Can i use all 3 ports on ek 140 res/pump combo

Go to solution Solved by dubdub,

I'm pretty much going to answer my own question and ditch this method of tubing routing, I just wanted to finish this loop because i did not have another plug and drain port.. thanks for the reminder of the drain port.. Don't want to get stuck down the road with no drain port! Probably going to mount it to my bottom rad or same as shert,

I have my drain line hooked up to the other outlet on my D5

Quick question, I'm not sure if I can do this or not but i was going to use all 3 bottom ports of my ek 140 res/pump combo.. so i have 2 hoses running in the in inlet and out inlet, so can i also use the other back outlet witch im assuming is another out? Hope to here from u allpost-185338-0-75017300-1428023182_thumb.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

I'm pretty much going to answer my own question and ditch this method of tubing routing, I just wanted to finish this loop because i did not have another plug and drain port.. thanks for the reminder of the drain port.. Don't want to get stuck down the road with no drain port! Probably going to mount it to my bottom rad or same as shert,