disappearing ships? the Philadelphia experiment?

spwath

So anyone know anything about this?

Is it real?

I met a man, Edward Altmann, who was born in Hungary, said there was a phone both that could make people dissapear, using the same idea.

Could any of this be true?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Kinda Odd... Never Heard of such a thing...

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 CPU: INTEL G4400 CASE: DIYPC-SOLO-T1-R 

HDD: 160GB SEAGATE SSD: 128GB SAMSUNG PRO 850

POWER SUPPLY: 550W ANTEC

What? Death note? Or just calling hitmen?

Or maybe the matrix.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Oooo, its been a while since we have had a real good conspiracy theory thread. 

I have always thought the theories about the Philadelphia experiment were very interesting, however if the US had the technology to make its ships invisible to other peoples radar and other detectors, why would we have any ships that can be detected?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Oooo, its been a while since we have had a real good conspiracy theory thread.

I have always thought the theories about the Philadelphia experiment were very interesting, however if the US had the technology to make its ships invisible to other peoples radar and other detectors, why would we have any ships that can be detected?

According to the man I met, they told the govt about it, but then, they said they had something else for the war (nuclear bomb)

And it killed a few people

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

According to the man I met, they told the govt about it, but then, they said they had something else for the war (nuclear bomb)

And it killed a few people

??? 

Who is they?

The government, specifically the US navy, are the ones who supposedly carried out the Philadelphia experiment. Are you talking about killer phone booths?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

???

Who is they?

The government, specifically the US navy, are the ones who supposedly carried out the Philadelphia experiment. Are you talking about killer phone booths?

I mean like the navy said the results to the president.

But he had the nuclear bomb, so they did that.

Apparently Tesla had visited Hungary before the phone both, and possibly made it.

Also, the phone both apparently came before Philadelphia experiment

To be honest, this one is creepier, WAY CREEPIER.

Dark Matters is an awesome little show, so much creepy shit. Sadly, those are just shorts of the show itself. The town going crazy one was creepy because supposedly the CIA dosed the entire town to see what would happen. If I remember correctly, the guy that made that claim, "killed himself" by jumping off a balcony at a hotel.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@spwath

Skeptoid is excellent for that stuff. I can't recommend it enough...

"Critical Analysis on Pop Phenomena"

The Real Philadelphia Experiment

Did a US Navy warship completely disappear in 1943?

http://skeptoid.com/audio/skeptoid-4016.mp3

http://skeptoid.com/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2