Countdown to the Samsung S6 Edge

Woohoo! I got an e-mail from TELUS that my Samsung S6 Edge pre-order, along with the free TYLT Vu Wireless Charger is on the way! Anyone else picking up the S6 or the S6 Edge? 

galaxy-s6-galaxy-s6-edge.png?w=62518457.jpg

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

Im not picking any of those up :P. But i will pick up the Note 6 :D! I already got the Note 4 so totally no reason to improve :P. Congratz for that tough.

Groomlake Authority

I can never seem to stay with a phone longer than 6-7 months.. I've had the Nexus 6, Note 4, iPhone 6 and Moto X (2014) all in the past year alone... it doesn't help that I frequent tech sites and got all worked up about new stuff.. 

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

I might, I am deciding between this and M9. Maybe even Z4 or it gets a really good camera.

If nothing better comes out between now and summer? I'll probably go with the S6 edge.

I'm really disappointed with the M9, and the nexus 6 will be quite old by that point...

Xperia Z4 might be my best option, seeing as i despise capacitive buttons

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Woohoo! I got an e-mail from TELUS that my Samsung S6 Edge pre-order, along with the free TYLT Vu Wireless Charger is on the way! Anyone else picking up the S6 or the S6 Edge? 

galaxy-s6-galaxy-s6-edge.png?w=62518457.jpg

Na.... Im Good With my Galaxy S5 For now! :D

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 CPU: INTEL G4400 CASE: DIYPC-SOLO-T1-R 

HDD: 160GB SEAGATE SSD: 128GB SAMSUNG PRO 850

POWER SUPPLY: 550W ANTEC