Lenovo X1 Carbon & Amazon

DotoreN

The newest Lenovo X1 Carbon ultrabook with 256gb ssd, 8gb ram, i7 is about 2100dollars on the lenovo website, amazon has about 50% off and leaves the same ultrabook for around 1300dollars, is this just a huge sale or is there something fishy around it?

I'm from The Netherlands and have not bought anything from Amazon yet, so I'd like to know whether this is a good buy or not. Can I trust amazon to deliver this safely to The Netherlands though?

I'm looking for an i7, 256gb ssd, 8gbram+, 13 or 14inch laptop, and this one looks perfect.

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-14-Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook/dp/B00HQ96JU8

I just can't believe that it's so cheap on amazon.. like 1000dollars cheaper.

SNIP

Amazon are very trustworthy, I would say 100% from experience 

Bear in mind that you might pay VAT, Import tax and other duty shipping it to the netherlands

Also, for me it says "does not ship internationally" - so you might want to check that

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it sold by Lenovo direct

so you are safe

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Amazon are very trustworthy, I would say 100% from experience 

Bear in mind that you might pay VAT, Import tax and other duty shipping it to the netherlands

Also, for me it says "does not ship internationally" - so you might want to check that

I don't see "does not ship internationally" though..