game crashed now everything is slower

themaniac

I went one to world of tanks and it crashed and now everything is way slower and in any video I go on there's a buzz type sound every second I tried uninstalling it but that did nothing what should I do?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I went one to world of tanks and it crashed and now everything is way slower and in any video I go on there's a buzz type sound every second I tried uninstalling it but that did nothing what should I do?

There shall be no halp 4 u m9 yer tank is rekt.

No really, could be speakers and other hardware. Can't really tell what your issue is with out much background.

What he said vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

make sure the game is not running on the background mater of fact check which process is taking up the CPU most on idle & while playing video..

Details separate people.

make sure the game is not running on the background mater of fact check which process is taking up the CPU most on idle & while playing video..

its not in the background as I said I uninstalled it and the PC is still slow and the CPU usage is around 3-10% even with malwarebytes running it started making the buzz type so I'd in game and than it crashed I've tried restarting the PC many times it is normal speed for about 10 minutes and then its slows way down
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

its not in the background as I said I uninstalled it and the PC is still slow and the CPU usage is around 3-10% even with malwarebytes running it started making the buzz type so I'd in game and than it crashed I've tried restarting the PC many times it is normal speed for about 10 minutes and then its slows way down

Turn it off, keep it off. Set the power supply fully off if possible, and turn the pc again tomorrow.

If that doesn't work, reinstall OS.

If that doesn't work, you have stressed an hardware part way too much and no other solving than replacing your PC probably.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Turn it off, keep it off. Set the power supply fully off if possible, and turn the pc again tomorrow.

If that doesn't work, reinstall OS.

If that doesn't work, you have stressed an hardware part way too much and no other solving than replacing your PC probably.

it was like 3 minutes into the game and I had pretty much all the settings down to the lowest and I won't be able to keep it off until tomorrow because my dad will end up using it once he gets back from work in about an hour
Spoiler

it was like 3 minutes into the game and I had pretty much all the settings down to the lowest and I won't be able to keep it off until tomorrow because my dad will end up using it once he gets back from work in about an hour

Is it a laptop?

And does your dad use whatever it is?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

Is it a laptop?

And does your dad use whatever it is?

its a desktop and yes he does use it
Spoiler

its a desktop and yes he does use it

Destroy all evidence, fix it tomorrow :P.

No seriously, you didn't do it on purpose, not your fault.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Destroy all evidence, fix it tomorrow :P.

No seriously, you didn't do it on purpose, not your fault.

I just dont get why it happened I was watcghing videos and then I decided to play it and than crashes 3 minutes into the game and all slow and the worst part is he doesn't even know I had it dowloaded and I know my sister will tell him i had it downloaded instead of not telling him
Spoiler

I just dont get why it happened I was watcghing videos and then I decided to play it and than crashes 3 minutes into the game and all slow and the worst part is he doesn't even know I had it dowloaded and I know my sister will tell him i had it downloaded instead of not telling him

Have you played WoT before, with it working?

Basic guide to CPU's!

Have you played WoT before, with it working?

yes I started in like late 2013 but I took a 3-4 month break from it and came back to it yesterday and it was fine
Spoiler

probably bugged up the registry after it got uninstalled , use some free utility to clear & defrag the registry.. but if that fails revert your system using the system restore & see if it helps..

Details separate people.

probably bugged up the registry after it got uninstalled , use some free utility to clear & defrag the registry.. but if that fails revert your system using the system restore & see if it helps..

i did try using system restore I'll try defraging it
Spoiler

what program do you recommend
Spoiler

i downloaded this one http://www.registry-clean.net/free-registry-defrag.htmand it worked so far i'm going to run it 1 or 2 more times and run the computer a bit and then i will come  back and tell you if it did work

Spoiler