EKWB New EK-XRES D5 PWM 2000 Limited Edition

HEY YOU

YEAH YOU

You like to water cool?

OF COURSE YOU DO.

Want a reservoir to beat all reservoirs?

This reservoir is so good you can actually use it to beat other more puny reservoirs into submission!

(Including the people who use those reservoirs)

Introducing the EK-XRES D5 PWM 2000 Limited Edition

EK-XRES D5 PWM 2000 Limited Edition is a high capacity reservoir, designed for the most extreme overclockers and liquid cooling enthusiasts. This unit allows for much easier bleeding of air after initial installation and serves as an expansion for the coolant. A lot of coolant. Insane amount of coolant.

You can use our EK Cooling Configurator to find out if your case can fit this reservoir. But don't bother, there is currently absolutely no case on the market that can fit this amazing reservoir. So we recommend Wall mounting or manual holding position like shown on the photo.

X-res2000LE.jpg

People are already talking about this Reservoir saying things like:

I got robbed last week in my own home, if I didn't have the EK-XRES D5 PWM 2000 I don't think I'd be here today. And the Robbers blood was really easy to wash off the plastic housing - That guy you know

How do you know my mobile Number - Steve

This is a great piece of kit, It's even multi purpose! I use it to get the cat out of the tree, to hang my washing on and to even summon the dark lord C'thulu, just fantastic - Mo'loc the Summoner

BUY YOURS TODAY

http://www.ekwb.com/news/581/19/EK-introduces-EK-XRES-D5-PWM-2000-Limited-Edition/

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

I can already smell April fools. 

Also, April fools ends at midday, you're late. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can already smell April fools. 

Also, April fools ends at midday, you're late. 

What about for our friends behind us in the time zones. Don't they deserve to have fun too? How dare you hog all the fun. Thats just rude.

5438559+_9888e4fd9a1392bea668e455cbc9bab

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

What about for our friends behind us in the time zones. Don't they deserve to have fun too? How dare you hog all the fun. Thats just rude.

n5Ijh9S.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

n5Ijh9S.gif

giphy.gif