Nvidia Recalling Reference GTX 970

Atmos
Due to a Successful Class Action Lawsuit against Nvidiaᵀᴹ Representatives Confirmed a Recall of All GeForce GTX 970 Reference Design Graphics Units Sold From US/Canadian Retailers Sold Before 2/11/15 When Finally, Officially Certain Incorrect Marketing Statistics Were Redacted.

We firstly wish to apologize to all those who were unfortunately mislead by the crucial error we made in our marketing department. In two to three weeks current 970 owners should be receiving letters of recall from their respective retailers. We again would like to impose our sincerest apologies over this mistake, and hope that all of our fans and customers out there will continue to support this company. 

Certainly a Bold Move For Them To Make.

What do you guys think?

Bend.gif

And yes, that's a 700p render scaled up to 1080p. Bask in it's terrible resolution, and remorse at this site. And its all in glorious 10fps.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

why only reference ones? like reference coolers only? Are we getting refunds? 

edit: i hate you .-.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Certainly did not expect that to happen :<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

1st of April, I believe nothing!

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

April Fools joke, yes?

If not....

edit

yup, it is! haha you got me OP!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

April Fools joke, yes?

If not....

edit

yup, it is! haha you got me OP!

Yea it's really amazing how many people will just read whats on a page, and never click on the source link xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Yea it's really amazing how many people will just read whats on a page, and never click on the source link xD

Did you see my apple buys intel post? A couple of people actually fell for it ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Did you see my apple buys intel post? A couple of people actually fell for it ^^

Apple buying Samsung or Google would be even better imo :P

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

If it's in Off Topic you know it's April fools lol 

If this was true id be laughing so hard though and kinda wish it was id like to see what they would end up doing.

If it's in Off Topic you know it's April fools lol 

If this was true id be laughing so hard though and kinda wish it was id like to see what they would end up doing.

Still didnt stop a couple people from buying it, they only realized it was fake after they posted and clicked on the source. Please people, when you see a news article, no matter where it is; click on the source! xD

Albeit, the cleverness of the link to the source is quite good. Havent seen any of the other April fools threads go quite that far yet :3