Program with CPU & GPU Temps on Taskbar

Accursed Entity
Go to solution Solved by Syte,

CPU temps: CoreTemp when minimised

not sure on GPU.

Recommend against CoreTemp.

If you have a Intel CPU use RealTemp, it's absolutely amazing. It also is able to track GPU temps and you can put all cores and GPU core on the taskbar and colour them differently so you can tell which core is which.

I'm looking for something like this:

VzKVA.png

The image is just so you have an idea, I want to see my CPU and GPU temps there(Windows 8.1 taskbar), I googled it but couldn't find anything. I bet I'm not using the correct words for the search. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Went with RealTemp, freaking awesome, all I had to do was edit "GPU=1" in the ini settings and now I can see and edit both the GPU and CPU temps. Thanks @Syte

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

CPU temps: CoreTemp when minimised

not sure on GPU.

If you have a Intel CPU use RealTemp, it's absolutely amazing. It also is able to track GPU temps and you can put all cores and GPU core on the taskbar and colour them differently so you can tell which core is which.

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

With MSI Afterburner can you put a lot of stuff in the taskbar. 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

MSI afterburner can do both. Download & Open it up, click settings on the bottom right.

Find the Monitoring Tab (2nd or 3rd Tab)

Scroll down to CPU1 Temp, click it, in the options below you have "Show in Tray Icon"

Do the same for GPU Temp

Then click your notification menu arrow on the task bar near the clock, click customize.

Scroll down the list to these CPU1/GPU temp values and set to 'Show Icon and Notifications'

I'm looking for something like this:

The image is just so you have an idea, I want to see my CPU and GPU temps there(Windows 8.1 taskbar), I googled it but couldn't find anything. I bet I'm not using the correct words for the search. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

With MSI Afterburner can you put a lot of stuff in the taskbar. 

MSI afterburner can do both. Download & Open it up, click settings on the bottom right.

Find the Monitoring Tab (2nd or 3rd Tab)

Scroll down to CPU1 Temp, click it, in the options below you have "Show in Tray Icon"

Do the same for GPU Temp

Then click your notification menu arrow on the task bar near the clock, click customize.

Scroll down the list to these CPU1/GPU temp values and set to 'Show Icon and Notifications'

Yeah, MSI Afterburner is awesome, sadly I was having problems with it(Skyrim crashing).

Gonna try it :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p