[UK/EU] [CS:GO] Looking for high Silver players trying to get to Gold Nova

Hi there!

I'm a Silver Elite (with 12 completive wins) looking for similar players to try and rank up and get out of Silver and up into Gold Nova.

I'd say I'm a pretty decent player (for Silver league anyway). I have my good games and my bad games, as we all do.

I don't know many flashes/smokes, so could do with learning some decent strats.

Favourite maps (in preferred order, kinda):

Dust II

Mirage

Overpass

Nuke

Inferno

Cache

Let me know if you want to play some Comp games - I'm usually playing at some point between 5pm-midnight [uK time] depending on what I'm up to that evening.

I also like to play custom games 5v5 with ESL server rules. (Often more like 1v1/2v2 with bots as fillers to make it 5v5) - Just to practise actually hitting targets with my bullets.

I'm gonna say now, I'm a silver 3 player and I never really try very hard at playing. But when there is a bullying smurf I will generally than try and kick a55!

I'm gonna say now, I'm a silver 3 player and I never really try very hard at playing. But when there is a bullying smurf I will generally than try and kick a55!

well wtf. I don't think he wants to play with a s3 player, no offence. I'm s3 too, and am going to get help from my friend to rank up.

well wtf. I don't think he wants to play with a s3 player, no offence. I'm s3 too, and am going to get help from my friend to rank up.

fair enough

Hi there!

I'm a Silver Elite (with 12 completive wins) looking for similar players to try and rank up and get out of Silver and up into Gold Nova.

I'd say I'm a pretty decent player (for Silver league anyway). I have my good games and my bad games, as we all do.

I don't know many flashes/smokes, so could do with learning some decent strats.

Favourite maps (in preferred order, kinda):

Dust II

Mirage

Overpass

Nuke

Inferno

Cache

Let me know if you want to play some Comp games - I'm usually playing at some point between 5pm-midnight [uK time] depending on what I'm up to that evening.

I also like to play custom games 5v5 with ESL server rules. (Often more like 1v1/2v2 with bots as fillers to make it 5v5) - Just to practise actually hitting targets with my bullets.

Well you know you can play by yourself and make some friends on the way... add them before the match ends and most chance there going to play with you if you good. 

Magical Pineapples

Well you know you can play by yourself and make some friends on the way... add them before the match ends and most chance there going to play with you if you good. 

Yeah I've been doing that, got one or two friends from it. Just wondered if I could get any more for a 5-man stack from here :)

Also I don't mind playing with anyone really, as long as you try, some of the guys I've picked up are S3/S4 - If you [or anyone for that matter] fancy playing a few games with me PM me here and I'll add you on Steam. :) 

Yeah I've been doing that, got one or two friends from it. Just wondered if I could get any more for a 5-man stack from here :)

Also I don't mind playing with anyone really, as long as you try, some of the guys I've picked up are S3/S4 - If you [or anyone for that matter] fancy playing a few games with me PM me here and I'll add you on Steam. :)

Well, you can 3man and find another 2 ingame?

Magical Pineapples

Hey guys,

I am new to cs:go (1.6 ex-semipro), and I am currently ranked DMG and LEM on my accounts, but I also have one account that is in silver so I can play with my friends to boost them up so I could join you and maybe help you guys to achieve the gold nova ranks.

Pm me here and I'll add you on steam.

- i7 4770k. - Sapphire Vapor-X 290X 8GB. -  OEM MB. - Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz 8GB. - Corsair HX850 Modular 80Plus Gold Certified. - OEM WD 1TB. - OEM Case (Acer). - 3x Asus VS247H

Hey guys,

I am new to cs:go (1.6 ex-semipro), and I am currently ranked DMG and LEM on my accounts, but I also have one account that is in silver so I can play with my friends to boost them up so I could join you and maybe help you guys to achieve the gold nova ranks.

Pm me here and I'll add you on steam.

1.6 name? I honestly do not believe you. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You wouldn't know me - Me and few of my friends only played local lans and online on Esea-Like platform (Cannot remember the name of the site, but there you could arrange scrims and get stats on your gameplay and that way get in to small tournaments with cash prices) - hence the "semi"pro , but still earned good thousand or two.

- i7 4770k. - Sapphire Vapor-X 290X 8GB. -  OEM MB. - Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz 8GB. - Corsair HX850 Modular 80Plus Gold Certified. - OEM WD 1TB. - OEM Case (Acer). - 3x Asus VS247H

SEM here, from Belgium.

Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/tigerx95

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit