Good Antivirus softwares

Inventrious

I've been looking for a good antivirus software and can't seem to find one that actually works. I've noticed that Norton doesn't do anything whatsoever (in my experience), so it's time for something new.

Avast.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you are using windows, windows defender is good, and then use malwarebytes to sweep up anything that comes through anyway.

I've been looking for a good antivirus software and can't seem to find one that actually works. I've noticed that Norton doesn't do anything whatsoever (in my experience), so it's time for something new.

I'd use Avast, but IMO you don't need an anti-virus unless you download files from weird places all the time.

I don't use an anti-virus I just use windows defender.

---DOUBLE POST---

I'd use Avast, but IMO you don't need an anti-virus unless you download files from weird places all the time.

I don't use an anti-virus I just use windows defender.

I hardly download anything (and what I download I can trust), I'm just looking for one as backup. For things like what happened with puush basically.

Malwarebytes Premium is really the only thing you need as long as you're not the type of person who clicks every ad or downloads and runs everything they find. It's probably the best Antivirus software money can buy simply because it has some of the smartest security enthusiasts behind it and the software is not written like utter crap like your typical antivirus engines.

kaspersky is the best av from all the ones ive tested

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

sandboxing your browsers is another good thing..especially for morons...and when you let people on your pc 

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I've had my new build up, well old actually, for about a year now. I primarily use it at work. I'm a computer repair tech, and one of the things we mostly get here is virus sweeps. Now we have infected computers coming in and out fairly often. Jumping on our network and what not. My computer only has Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows Defender for 8 users) for ACTIVE anti-virus. Regularly sweep your computer at least once a month. I use Malwarebytes, CCleaner, and Defender to sweep my computer, and after doing a full sweep of all the nice included tools those programs give you, run a De-Frag. Keep this in common practice, make a reminder on your cell to do it once a month. Also, a good ad blocker. I've been using AdBlock (Chrome Extension), remember to get the most popular one, there are a lot of fakes on there, and I guarantee you won't get a virus. Unless of course getting as much viruses on your computer you can at once is your thing. O.o

i dunno if my antivirus legal or not but its banish all malware come to my PC.

screenshot_2015_04_01_at_00_43_13.png

Hey bro you can download advanced system care and eset security both of them works for me quite well.