PS Vita - What FF game?

XDroidie626

Okay so I got my self a vita, more for the PS1 games so I can play on the go, plus my gf loves games like spyro so its a plus for her as she prefers the vita to tv console.

Anyways I am looking at FF game for Vita, they are all around £7.99 per game so I am going to get one now and when I finish it get another, eventually I will get X/X-2 HD.

So from the PS1 era what would you recommend? I have played Anthology/FF7/FF8/X-X2 and regrettably FF13 (That game sucked).

My favourite was FF8, I loved the story but I have 7 and 8 on the PC already.

So what would you recommend?

Thanks!

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

FF6 is my personal favorite, the storyline is incredible and the cast is insanely diverse. FF4 is similar in those regards though I didn't like it as much.

FF5 was decent but it is played very safe, the job system is really cool to play with though. If you haven't played ff9 yet it is worth the playthrough. 

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390

Why Vita in the first place. You can play all of PS1 games on your smartphone and it will cost you max 4 pounds or 6 dollars (full emulator) Mobile handlehelds are kinda pointless nowadays. They live only because corpos like nintendo and sony pays other phone companies for not releasing more powerfull phones. Otherwise, smartphones would crush these toys.

Not hating, just saying. Do you think games like Pokemon, Mario Bros or Spyro coudn't be made for android. I though so too.

Okay so I got my self a vita, more for the PS1 games so I can play on the go, plus my gf loves games like spyro so its a plus for her as she prefers the vita to tv console.

Anyways I am looking at FF game for Vita, they are all around £7.99 per game so I am going to get one now and when I finish it get another, eventually I will get X/X-2 HD.

So from the PS1 era what would you recommend? I have played Anthology/FF7/FF8/X-X2 and regrettably FF13 (That game sucked).

My favourite was FF8, I loved the story but I have 7 and 8 on the PC already.

So what would you recommend?

Thanks!

I know you have it on the PC already I do too and the origin PS1 but just get FF8 again and you can play it on the go. Its still the best and my fav FF.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Why Vita in the first place. You can play all of PS1 games on your smartphone and it will cost you max 4 pounds or 6 dollars (full emulator) Mobile handlehelds are kinda pointless nowadays. They live only because corpos like nintendo and sony pays other phone companies for not releasing more powerfull phones. Otherwise, smartphones would crush these toys.

Not hating, just saying. Do you think games like Pokemon, Mario Bros or Spyro coudn't be made for android. I though so too.

Compatibility with their brother console systems, and games are what make them viable. I bought my ps1 games through ps3, and transferred all of my saves that I downloaded from my old ps1, and ps2 memory card. Tell me how you can do that with a phone as easy, and streamline as the vita. Many of my old purchases are vita compatible also, so I don't have to go, and buy an entire title again. I think it's worth it. 

read my messages in a gleeful tone.