Giant Bomb co-founder Ryan Davis has passed away ):

TopWargamer

Oh wow. That's so sad and he will be missed  :(

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

thats so sad :(

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

its sad that good pepole in the tech world die

recently the co-founder of the oculus rift passed away to

:(  :(  :(  R.I.P.

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Why is it that some of the most liked and respected people are the ones that seem to be taken away too soon?

R.I.P man, I can't imagine how his family are taking this news only after just getting married.

This is absolutely terrible news to hear. I went on GiantBomb and saw this post and was nearly in tears; he was an amazing person to listen to and has entertained me an many others for years. I really hope his wife is going to be able to cope with this news, as well as the other members of the GiantBomb crew.

Thats sad :( 

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

"Cause of death not released."

Well I'd sure like to know what it is, but I can guess why looking at his pictures.

And before you start raging at me: I'm a health advocate; I care about people's health, I don't discriminate against them. If that's the reason why he died, then it was entirely expected and completely avoidable.  Shame that people continue to needlessly suffer and be taken away from this world for this reason.

Edit: Yeah, people are talking about this on Reddit thankfully; shame their comments are hidden. http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1hvgz3/ryan_davis_of_giantbomb_has_passed_away/cayeqp3

Man, Ryan was such an awesome guy. I stopped reading Gamespot when he and Jeff left to make GiantBomb. He was always in a good mood and seemed to genuinely enjoy reaching out to fans and conversing with the gaming community as a whole. It's tragic that he died a week after he got married. I can't imagine how his wife must feel.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC 4.8GHz Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Radeon HD 7970 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1866mhz Red PSU: XFX 750watt Black Edition Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, 2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x1TB Samsung Spin Disk Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black

its sad that good pepole in the tech world die

recently the co-founder of the oculus rift passed away to

really ?! :O sad times, the inventor of the mouse died as well! what is with all the tech peeps dying?!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?