Google Search is weird

Problem:

My google search seems to be limited to only searching for "internet" and "images". I don't get the other options.

The problem occurs when using both google.com and the omnibox with google as search engine.

The same thing happens when using google in internet explorer, but doesn't seem to happen when using Firefox.

I've attached a picture showing what it looks like.

Things i've tried so far:

I've tried to clear browserdata in google chrome.

I've reset settings in google chrome.

I've fully scanned my computer.

Edit:

So i've been suggested to do the following:

Use google.com instead

Disable Extension

However the problem still occurs

post-128289-0-07323000-1427637785_thumb.

use google.com instead

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Problem:

My google search seems to be limited to only searching for "internet" and "images". I don't get the other options.

The problem occurs when using both google.com and the omnibox with google as search engine.

The same thing happens when using google in internet explorer, but doesn't seem to happen when using Firefox.

I've attached a picture showing what it looks like.

Things i've tried so far:

I've tried to clear browserdata in google chrome.

I've reset settings in google chrome.

I've fully scanned my computer.

Have you tried going to the English Google? (Set your language on the bottom of the page) and have you tried searching without the add ons?

(I know you said it doesn't work in IE too)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Disable all extensions and try again, maybe that will do it.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

use google.com instead

Unfortunatly the problem still occurs even when using google.com -  After searching on google.com it changes to google.dk

Have you tried going to the English Google? (Set your language on the bottom of the page) and have you tried searching without the add ons?

(I know you said it doesn't work in IE too)

I tried using google.com instead with no change

There doesn't seem to be an option to change language on the bottom of the page

And it's still the same result with the extensions turned off

Unfortunatly the problem still occurs even when using google.com -  After searching on google.com it changes to google.dk

I tried using google.com instead with no change

There doesn't seem to be an option to change language on the bottom of the page

And it's still the same result with the extensions turned off

https://www.google.nl/preferences

You can select the 'Languages' tab on the left (of course, in Danish that would be) and change that to English (US or UK, doesnt really matter) and see if it works like that.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

https://www.google.nl/preferences

You can select the 'Languages' tab on the left (of course, in Danish that would be) and change that to English (US or UK, doesnt really matter) and see if it works like that.

Sadly that doesn't work either

It happens only in Chrome?

Have you cleared the cookies?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Same, happens to me for all browsers. A temporary fix is to use google.com/search but that sometimes doesn't work either but worth trying

CPU+Cooler: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz + Corsair H105 (Getting custom loop soon)  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero  PSU: Corsair AX860i  Case: Corsair Graphite 760T Black

i think some adware program is controlling what you are searching but i don't know

but if this is adware then:

Download and run:
ADWCleaner
Adware-removal-rool
Combofix
Hitmanpro
RogueKiller
MSE
Malwarebytes
and Spybot S&D 1.6.2

Run them all as an admin.

i think some adware program is controlling what you are searching but i don't know

but if this is adware then:

Download and run:

ADWCleaner

Adware-removal-rool

Combofix

Hitmanpro

RogueKiller

MSE

Malwarebytes

and Spybot S&D 1.6.2

Run them all as an admin.

Do this.

Exactly what i was going to post.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Maybe you have some sort of Adware installed in your PC!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 | GPU: XFX 6700XT 12GB | Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 | Storage: XPG Gammix Gen3x4 M.2 (NVMe) 256GB - ADATA SU 740 SSD 500GB - T-FORCE Vulcan 2.5" SSD 500GB - Mushkin Enhanced Source 2.5" 500GB SSD - Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen 4  | PSU: Enermax Triathlor Semi-Modular ECO 800w 80 PLUS Bronze | Display: MSI Optix MAG27OVC 144Hz | Cooling: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | OS: Windows 11 Home | Steam Deck 

PC Peripherals: 

Mouse: G502 Hero & Razer Basilisk HyperSpeed Wireless | Keyboard: Ducky One Mini 65% | Mousepad: Techsource Topo Black | DAC: Schitt Fulla 2 & SYBA USB DAC | Headset: Alienware AW510H & Astro A40 TR | Speakers: Logitech Z323 

it works on my computer so do have adware

Try deleting all your cookies and resetting chrome or reinstalling. If that doesn't work, just use Firefox or switch to bing.