How can i get the best possible setup?

Lyngaa

Hi Guys! Lyngaa here!

Im 14 Years old, and i live in Denmark. :3

I recently got this idea; 

I wanted to move around in my room, it's a little bedroom, and i don't have enough storage space, so don't mind the mess. 

How can i get the best possible setup? How should i place my desk? Btw im going to buy a new desk tomorrow, so it's going to look a little bit better.

Im going to school and im going to graduate in about 2 years, so atm. im having a lot of books.

My floor is about 320CMx500CM

Picture: 3uWvNFV.jpg

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”

@Lyngaa : Shove those PC Cases under your bed :P . Push the desk in , clean your room . Put another shelf under that book cabinet , It's terrifying to look at ... ( Sorry for bad english and interpretation )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

if it was me i'd ditch the existing desk and cabinet thing, and put a L desk where the cabinet is, with the extension piece under the window.   Then you'd have a desk and somewhere to do homework too.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

@Lyngaa : Shove those PC Cases under your bed :P . Push the desk in , clean your room . Put another shelf under that book cabinet , It's terrifying to look at ... ( Sorry for bad english and interpretation )

There's no space under my bed, it's filled with other stuff, like my gopro items. :3

I used to have a little table under the book cabinet, but it broke. Im buying a new one with my new Desk. :D

if it was me i'd ditch the existing desk and cabinet thing, and put a L desk where the cabinet is, with the extension piece under the window.   Then you'd have a desk and somewhere to do homework too.

Great idea! I'll think i do that! I will post a picture when im done in the future. :3

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”