Future Shops Closing Canada

TheInverseKey

According to an insider that works as customer service he was told today at 7:30am that all future shop stores in Canada are closing there are no other details let.

There is no link because this is a personal friend.

Let the sales begin!futureshop.jpg

swag.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Your thread must include a link to at least one reputable source. Most of the time, this should be a respected news site.

Your thread should also include quotes from the cited source(s). While you shouldn't just copy the entire article, your quote should give the reader a summary of the article in a way that gives the key details, but also leaves room for them to read the full article on the linked website. Please use quote tags (the speech bubble at the top of the editor, under the  :)) to show that you have copied this content from another site.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

Don't do this again.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

swag.

Wut?

I might be visitng Canada this weekend

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

is ur insider wccf tech ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wut?

I might be visitng Canada this weekend

is swag your version of powerword: SUMMON ?

i need an SSD upgrade, maybe two because Raidsons.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

As a *former* employee, there will be no sales, all inventory is just being moved over to BestBuy, 66 of the stores are closing outright, and 65 are rebranding as Best Buy

One does not simply close Canada, GG on that title ;)

sales? what sales they'll just move the merch across the street to best buy instead.