0 warning points

Vozella

This is under my profile picture. What does this mean? 

Edit: Thanks.

Edited by Vozella

it means exactly what is says,

i really don't see the confusion

"warning" "point"

warned, things that you have done not wrong, but extremely wrong...close to bannable, probbly bannable, but not quite that.

tbh you won't need to worry

It means you are not pushing the envelope enough. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If you break the CoC, you can get warning points. They add up and the more you have the more severe your next punishment (ban) will be. If you have 0 it means you haven't done anything bad.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Do something bad? Get warning points.

Do nothing bad? Get no warning points

Done deal.

I'm at 765 posts and 0 warning points. I need to push the lines of efficacy more methinks. Perhaps I'm not being as controversial as I can be...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

It doesn't go away but I actually want to know if people that have never had a warning point have this?

Like its named, how many times you got reported cause of warnings aka trolling, swearing offensive language

The more warning points you get the more rules your breaking for the fourms. Break to many and you will end up banned or your account suspended. Its the way mods keep track of who is doing good and who is being a twit.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

It doesn't go away but I actually want to know if people that have never had a warning point have this?

They actually go away after a certain period of time.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They actually go away after a certain period of time. I know this because I got 5 at one point and they went away after a month.

I meant the warning point thing under your name, just wanna know if i had never got a warning point would it still say 0 warning points.

Edit: Thanks.

just a couple of easy points to follow to avoid warning points:

1. review the Code of Conduct
  2. the short version is the Core Values:

Core Values

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others.
  • Comply with both US and Canadian law
  • Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • No "lmgtfy" style posts or demeaning posts targeted at anyone.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

I meant the warning point thing under your name, just wanna know if i had never got a warning point would it still say 0 warning points.

verbal warnings are 0-point infractions, otherwise, any serious infraction would

deem a point. i have issued 0-point warnings for "placeholder" recordkeeping

in quasi-infractions. but it is up to the staff to place how serious the infraction

is/was to the point value issued.

i'll leave this with you all and ponder the messages already left..

10. Moderation & Bans

• You may not attempt to evade a ban by creating another account or any other means. Doing so will dramatically lengthen your ban. If you have a problem with a ban or feel it was inappropriate, please contact an administrator and wait for a response.
  • You may not discuss or complain in open forum about another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email/message between the person concerned and the moderators.
  • You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a moderator.
  • Do not back seat moderate. Report an offending post using the report button located at the bottom right of each post. Please do not make posts in the thread or send messages reprimanding other users about rulebreaking, this may be considered off topic/spam. Let the moderation team deal with the situation via the report button.
  • Moderators cannot read private messages unless they are reported.
  • If you ever have ANY problem with ANY moderator at ANY time PLEASE contact Slick either through the forum with a PM or any other medium that you feel like using.

not necessary to air the dirty-laundry in public.. we'd like to keep some things to

ourselves and promote/celebrate of best behavior rather than see what ills have

done to discourage Core Value promotion.