[RANT] There was never any melting.

Jack.EXE

Context:

59082081.jpg

There was never any melting.

Jet fuel is highly explosive by nature, and when it was set alite during 9/11, it blew up, causing a cuncussive blast which tore the steel beams away.

I am sick and tired of this friggen saying.

jet fuel cannot melt beams, but there was never any melting.

Seriously, this conspiracy theory is getting on my nerves.

I'm in AP physics, but I dont even need it to prove this concept.

Exibit A:

rNFnz9N.jpg

The Frag Grenade.

Made of steel and TNT.

TNT, when burned, cannot melt steel.

The TNT in fact explodes and fractures the steel through by a concussive blast.

THERE.

Get the tin foil hats

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Seems legit to me

jet fuel can't melt my heart.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I was in the twin towers when all of this happened, just came off the subway with my dad. That's just an little FYI, anywho there's a difference between a building steel and frag nades. Also, what would explode on the jet? The fuel burns and eventually just wear the building down?

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

tumblr_m4budlrtMX1qcvteuo1_500.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I was wondering why people were saying the jet fuel melted the beams in the first place. Btw, jet fuel can't melt dank memes either.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

9/11 Was a real attack and not a conspiracy one,why don't people get it,so many lives were lost that day.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

9/11 Was a real attack and not a conspiracy one,why don't people get it,so many lives were lost that day.

Because it seemed very convenient for the government

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Hahahha ap physics, still baby physics. You only need a few weak links to take a building down, i have done it lol. This did not happen in a lab under lab conditions. You have to take all the forces in account your teacher should know better.

Because it seemed very convenient for the government

Illuminati 

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Skeptioid: The Twin Towers: Fire Melting Steel

Skeptoid: World Trade Center 7: The Lies Come Crashing Down

Sketpoid: The Pentagon and the Missile

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I thought the collapse was supposedly caused by the weight of the jet fuel in combination with the structural damage caused by the crash.

I'm in AP physics, but I dont even need it to prove this concept.

I think you'd need a degree in civil engineering to actually analyze the situation, not first year physics.

I thought the collapse was supposedly caused by the weight of the jet fuel in combination with the structural damage caused by the crash.

I think you'd need a degree in civil engineering to actually analyze the situation, not first year physics.

Structural damage was first blow.

Concussive blast was second,

weight was third.

and it all came crashing down.

You know the whole jet fuel can't melt steel beams thing is a joke, right?

It's an internet meme, no one really believes it

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

tin-foil-hat.jpg

We have had this conversation before, and nothing is going to stop the Alex Jones tinfoil hat brigade. 

They have made up their mind, and won't listen to anything. And I guess they see me the same way.

A year and a half (or so) ago I had this conversation with an ex-member, and it was like running into a brick wall. 

The fact that it sprung from a debate on Obamacare probably didn't help.

Also: The "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" thing is just a satirical joke, although some people might take it serious.

Edit: I actually found the thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/62588-collapse-of-the-united-states-obama-care-the-beginning-of-the-end/

Not as bad as I remembered it. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Can we get @Trik'Stari opinion about this?

He's probably too busy here at the moment (or at least I'd hope so)...   :rolleyes:

http://skeptoid.com/episode_guide.php?cat=2

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Jet fuel isn't highly explosive, just like diesel, and even if it could melt steel, it wouldn't have had the time to, the heat would weaken the beams enough for the already damaged structure to come down way before any melting occured. Your TNT example is also retarded because an explosion is too fast for any significant amount of heat to transfer to the metal. A flame from a candle can burn you, but run your hand fast over it and noting will happen, both temperature and time matter.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.