Moto G 2013: No Lollipop OTA

Yes, I have the Motorolla Update Services. I am on 4.4.2 with a system version of 173.44.36.falcon_umts.AWSRetail.en.CA. 

Yes, I have the Motorolla Update Services. I am on 4.4.2 with a system version of 173.44.36.falcon_umts.AWSRetail.en.CA. 

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, even the 2014 Moto G hasn't gotten Lollipop yet in Canada, you'll just have to wait for the OTA to roll out, if you don't want to unlock bootloader and flash a different ROM to make it a US model.

"Rawr XD"

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, even the 2014 Moto G hasn't gotten Lollipop yet in Canada, you'll just have to wait for the OTA to roll out, if you don't want to unlock bootloader and flash a different ROM to make it a US model.

Odd, a colleague with the same phone already has it installed no ROM. Cyanogenmod it is  :).

Odd, a colleague with the same phone already has it installed no ROM. Cyanogenmod it is  :).

I and my friend both have the Moto G 2014, his is stock and still hasn't received the Lollipop OTA, I had to flash mine over to a US model ROM in order to get the OTA

"Rawr XD"