What the F*** is wrong with me and my spending problem

Overkilled

I have a fucking problem at first (two weeks ago) I was only gonna buy a nzxt h440 then I saw the enthoo luxe so I a was planning to spend about £170 and pair that with a nice corsair 100i used but now I'm actually fully considering spending MORE MONEY and getting a enthoo primo (WHATS WRONG WITH ME)

I'm gonna sell my stuff just to afford the primo if I was ever so crazy to do so

theres nothing wrong lol

its called desire

we all want better, newer, flashier

thats just how people are

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have a enthoo primo SPECIAL EDITION.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#GETREKT.

Anyways, allocate like $2000 on your pc per year. Spend it each month

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I have a fucking problem at first (two weeks ago) I was only gonna buy a nzxt h440 then I saw the enthoo luxe so I a was planning to spend about £170 and pair that with a nice corsair 100i used but now I'm actually fully considering spending MORE MONEY and getting a enthoo primo (WHATS WRONG WITH ME)

I'm gonna sell my stuff just to afford the primo if I was ever so crazy to do so

Whats wrong is you make  500 threads a day   :P Keep spending its good for the pc market.

If you're like me you will then buy 4 SSDs, 2 GTX 970s, and more, then get buyers regret because you have no money left :'(

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

-snip- Changed my sig.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

It always happens to me I'll probably by a damn corsair 900d if my temptation gets the best of me

#PCGamingMasterRaceMoneyTrap

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

It always happens to me I'll probably by a damn corsair 900d if my temptation gets the best of me

i own one, it is a towering god above all other cases. a true monolith and obolisk

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

nothing wrong with you as long as you don't spend more then what you have and you don't have debt. Prioritize spending. No one said you needed to have savings. 

theres nothing wrong lol

its called desire

we all want better, newer, flashier

thats just how people are

That is false.  Not everyone is like this.  There is just a large amount of people in society that are superficial and people that believe in commerce push this.  Until money/commerce goes away the world will be a ******, ****** up place.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Try the money pit that's x99, ddr4, i7, sli'd 980's, Lian li & a custom loop.

That's silly spending

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

That's silly spending

Your build sounds amazing

That's silly spending

i tried the SLI'd 980s, it's alot, but it's also crazy awesome.

Beats a Titan x,

Yeh I know that it's 2 slot rather than one but brought them months ago now, still couldn't bring myself to spend £999 on a single gpu

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

Thanks, need to get some updated pics put up soon, took some when I put new led lights in the other week

Scrub that if you look at my gallery: colossus. I've just added some

Workstation:

I'm about to buy two more 1080p monitors even though I've only got one gtx 970, and barely have the money to afford the monitors.

but I want.....I so want.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

*gets 4-way Titan X's*

Sell cars buy titans  :ph34r:

Op nothing wrong here. I'm swapping cases every year. Can't resist lol.

What I do to control desire is I just take a break from looking at cases or pc components and I eventually worry less about them.

This gives me a clear head and then I see all the negatives with the product or if the product is really worth it.

I have a fucking problem.

Don't ever start a sentence like that, because people don't wanna know about your sexual life, addictions or problems. :D

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

< THAT'S MY AVATAR THAT'S YOUR SCROLLBAR >

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?

You had a fucking problem?

Like, with your girlfriend?

You had a fucking problem?

Like, with your girlfriend?

No, I didn't, clearly the OP did though. :D LOL

^ THAT'S MY POST ^

< THAT'S MY AVATAR THAT'S YOUR SCROLLBAR >

HOW'RE YOU DOIN'?