why is my cat mewing so bad i even feed him i took him for a poop help

alihazzi7
Go to solution Solved by LegacyStijncat,

he looks like this http://www.buzzle.com/images/cats/tabby-cats/grey-white.jpg

i dont know is full race 

Is he from your country? If it is, it's a Brittish shorthair. Not too much of an attention needer.

Otherwise it's an American Shorthair or an American Wirehair, Shorthair wanting quite a lot of attention and the Wirehair just as much as the Brittish.

I'll link you to a site which may have some answers, but do contact your local vet too.

why is my cat mewing so bad i even feed him i took him for a poop help, im asking this here because linus has cats aswell.

why is my cat mewing so bad i even feed him i took him for a poop help, im asking this here because linus has cats aswell.

Did you f*** him right in the pussy?

(I had too)

And pets want one of these things when they miauw

• Attention
  • To go outside
  • Food

And I know, I am a cat.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Wrong section. I'm not a vet.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

If youre truly concerned about your pet dont go on a tech forum asking for help. Go call your local veterinarian <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Also, 500 posts and still not following your topics? Shame on you good sir.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

Did you f*** him right in the pussy?

(I had too)

• Attention
  • To go outside
  • Food

And I know I'm a cat.

i let him out he comes back inside and meows i gave him food like 2min i just went to the shop, trust me he gets a lot of attention 

If youre truly concerned about your pet dont go on a tech forum asking for help.

THIS.

CAN I ADD THIS TO MY SIGNATURE.

PLEASE.

Basic guide to CPU's!

i let him out he comes back inside and meows i gave him food like 2min i just went to the shop, trust me he gets a lot of attention 

What race is he?

Cause for example dem Persians want dem attention.

Basic guide to CPU's!

He probably wants attention..

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

What race is he?

tabby white and brown 

THIS.

CAN I ADD THIS TO MY SIGNATURE.

PLEASE.

yes lol :P

but only i can keep "Cause for example dem Persians want dem attention" xD

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

• Attention
  • To go outside
  • Food

He probably wants attention..

Just in time batman!

Basic guide to CPU's!

tabby white and brown 

That's his color emptyhead!

Like Persian, Devon Rex, Bobcat...

Basic guide to CPU's!

yes lol :P

but only i can keep "Cause for example dem Persians want dem attention" xD

Of course! :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

What race is he?

Khajiit maybe? lol

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

i dont know is full race 

Is he from your country? If it is, it's a Brittish shorthair. Not too much of an attention needer.

Otherwise it's an American Shorthair or an American Wirehair, Shorthair wanting quite a lot of attention and the Wirehair just as much as the Brittish.

I'll link you to a site which may have some answers, but do contact your local vet too.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Khajiit maybe? lol

DOVAHKIN.DOVAKHIN.

Basic guide to CPU's!

i dont know is full race 

my sister says its a domestic short hair tabby

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

thanks bro <3

thanks bro <3

No prob, do click a mark solved button if there is one. And drop a like if possible!

Basic guide to CPU's!

my sister says its a domestic short hair tabby

yeah i think thats right :)