CS:GO hack yay or nay ?

cesrai

So guys just watch this video, this guys gets headshots through the smoke and I will let you count how many he got.

Also in comments section I asked if he is a hack and he said he is experienced player and shit then deleted his response, then I respond back and he start personally attacking me, when I confront him he just deletes my comments.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hacking/cheating is very common on CS:GO, the good thing is Overwatch sorts out nearly all these cheaters. 

If you lose against a cheater and when he is caught the game wont count and you'll get your rank re-adjusted.

I used to be a DMG on that game and got tired of the cheaters! 

EDIT: You'd be surprised tho, some people are very good at no scoping. I would say he could have an aim assist. It could be a complication of lucky kills overtime also. Smoke kills are easy w/ the AWP, people are very predictable. 

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

I can make a video of doing the same thing. I get smoke shots at least once  every couple games..And all those are different clips. I wouldn't call hacks based on the video.

Hacking/cheating is very common on CS:GO, the good thing is Overwatch sorts out nearly all these cheaters. 

If you lose against a cheater and when he is caught the game wont count and you'll get your rank re-adjusted.

I used to be a DMG on that game and got tired of the cheaters! 

EDIT: You'd be surprised tho, some people are very good at no scoping.

I know all of that, do you think he is hacking ??? I mean look at his through the smoke shots, I've seen fnatic members, global elites, DMGs, play and no one came close to this video.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I can make a video of doing the same thing. I get smoke shots at least once  every couple games..And all those are different clips. I wouldn't call hacks based on the video.

Headshots ?? 5 of them ?? I mean you maybe be lucky but come on, btw your rank ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Headshots ?? 5 of them ?? I mean you maybe be lucky but come on, btw your rank ??

Sure why not.. Its not hard when you keep your crosshair at head lvl. Ill throw a clip together form my last few games just to show you. Might take awhile tho.

No, thats just a good awper with many clips. 

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I know all of that, do you think he is hacking ??? I mean look at his through the smoke shots, I've seen fnatic members, global elites, DMGs, play and no one came close to this video.

I've edited my comment, I think he most likely just complied some lucky kills. Also as I've mentioned smoke AWP kills are easy because most players have predictable paths. 

The reason why you don't see fnatic members and other pros do similar things is because professionals don't follow predictable paths when faced against an AWPer behind a smoke. 

Sure why not.. Its not hard when you keep your crosshair at head lvl. Ill throw a clip together form my last few games just to show you. Might take awhile tho.

Waiting,

No, thats just a good awper with many clips. 

Okay.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then I guess it's answered not a hack.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

With all the big pro players of CS getting banned for cheating hooks and other subtle hacking methods it would not surprise me at all if that was all hacks. Personally I just dont think a human can play to that level.

as for the smoke kills it will no doubt be a client side hack that shows outlines of players though smoke/ walls.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

there are so many hackers on MM and that's why i don't play MM any more i only play faceit and esea sometimes cevo but for your question its hard to say really some look lucky some are suspicious 

there are so many hackers on MM and that's why i don't play MM any more i only play faceit and esea sometimes cevo but for your question its hard to say really some look lucky some are suspicious 

exactly, I mean the headshot in the CT who camps there ??? and he just came from long.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

With all the big pro players of CS getting banned for cheating hooks and other subtle hacking methods it would not surprise me at all if that was all hacks. Personally I just dont think a human can play to that level.

all of the big pros...... there has only been around 5 pros get ban and half of them weren't even from top tier teams

all of the big pros...... there has only been around 5 pros get ban and half of them weren't even from top tier teams

Sorry I don't follow CS games. Not my type of genre. But there have been ALOT of people banned due to hacking.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Those are just clips. Nothing impressive, just lucky shots

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Waiting,

Okay.

Yah gonna take awhile. I gotta go through all my clips. But itll be on here tonight if not by tommorow. So dont wait up lol Take time to watch through every match lol

gay.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

So guys just watch this video, this guys gets headshots through the smoke and I will let you count how many he got.

Also in comments section I asked if he is a hack and he said he is experienced player and shit then deleted his response, then I respond back and he start personally attacking me, when I confront him he just deletes my comments.

How is that video proof of anything? It's a collection of circumstantial incidents. 

how to make an awp fragvid

step 1: vs silvers

step 2: go for lots of no scopes

step 3: take lots of jump shots, you'll hit about 50% of them so dont worry

step 4: spam walls and smoke in generic spots people stand

after a few games you should be able to make another boring awp frag video

Ok so I went through my 8 demo's I had on cs go and got this. I couldn't find no jumps shots tho. I'm dmg/le by the way.I missed your question on the last page. 

The reason why you don't see fnatic members and other pros do similar things is because professionals don't follow predictable paths when faced against an AWPer behind a smoke. 

This is from CSS 30P LAN but I think you get the point:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv