A good-looking laptop around $1500?

Mns

Okay, so I'm in the hunt for a new laptop, but I am picky. I want a thin one, it doesn't need to be extremely powerful, but let me make this clear - No tablety stuff. I don't need touch screen, nor a laptop that can bend into an airplane. Just a thin one with the keyboard, screen and overall outside being functional and premium-feeling. Basically a Razer Blade but not a Razer Blade (those aren't available in my country. Because Razer + Europe =  :wacko:). It'll basically be a browsing and gaming laptop.

I've seen a fair share of laptops that seem awesome, like the MSI GS70 or the Gigabyte Aorus X7, but they aren't available in Sweden, or they just have this one deal breaking thing like really bad build quality (which is of high priority) or extremely loud fans (video making, also high priority).

I'd really appreciate just a few mentions of things that might be close to what I'm going for (as I realize it might be a lot to ask for), but at this point i'm even considering buying a Macbook. So... yeah.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GM5TR10

Link for the Razer blade on UK amazon, which will deliver to Sweden.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

Wouldn't that turn the price way up though? Having it shipped? And it wouldn't have a nordic keyboard layout, which, while not 100% necessary, is pretty good to have living in sweden.

Wouldn't that turn the price way up though? Having it shipped? And it wouldn't have a nordic keyboard layout, which, while not 100% necessary, is pretty good to have living in sweden.

Not sure if you can replace they keyboard yourself with the Razer Blade ( doubt it) but I'd out up with that to have the best possible laptop for the price. As for delivery charges, I live in ireland and I get free delivery from the UK. Easy enough to check, go through the checkout and see if they add delivery charges. You could try Amazon Sweden otherwise

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

Okay, so the Razer Blade is way too pricy, I can't really go above $1500, but I just found out through MSI Nordic that there actually are a few MSI GS60 in Sweden, and that's probably what I'm gonna go for unless I find out they suck or something similar is better.

I would suggest ASUS ROG G751JT-CH71 

Im seriously looking forward to this laptop.

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Okay, so I'm in the hunt for a new laptop, but I am picky. I want a thin one, it doesn't need to be extremely powerful, but let me make this clear - No tablety stuff. I don't need touch screen, nor a laptop that can bend into an airplane. Just a thin one with the keyboard, screen and overall outside being functional and premium-feeling. Basically a Razer Blade but not a Razer Blade (those aren't available in my country. Because Razer + Europe =  :wacko:). It'll basically be a browsing and gaming laptop.

I've seen a fair share of laptops that seem awesome, like the MSI GS70 or the Gigabyte Aorus X7, but they aren't available in Sweden, or they just have this one deal breaking thing like really bad build quality (which is of high priority) or extremely loud fans (video making, also high priority).

I'd really appreciate just a few mentions of things that might be close to what I'm going for (as I realize it might be a lot to ask for), but at this point i'm even considering buying a Macbook. So... yeah.

P650SE should fit your bill. mySN.eu or mySN.de should be a good place to get it, or you can import from mySN.co.uk (or scan.co.uk) as they are cheaper than the .eu and .de sites (for who the fuck knows why)

I have no idea what they call it there though, but if it's a 15", has 970M 3GB and a 4720HQ or 4710HQ and it's on those websites, it's a P650SE.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday