Need a proper, inexpensive mouse to replace my dead DeathAdder

TheArium

The wheel on my Razer DeathAdder broke so I need a new mouse. I don't game much, but I would still like a mouse replacement which has the two thumb buttons, DPI settings, a nice shape and a decent quality instead of a dull standard mouse.

Price is a priority so I've been looking at the Trust CTX 25 which is available at 21 USD where I live. http://www.trust.com/en/all-products/18307-gxt-25-gaming-mouse?from={D48D626F-74DD-4EF9-AD70-1A27EA141A4F}#Device:GAMING+from:{D48D626F-74DD-4EF9-AD70-1A27EA141A4F}^6 I simply stumpled upon it when I was in a store for something else. Any thoughts on this particular mouse?

I was looking at the SteelSeries Rival as well, but people are reporting that the rubber sides wear out quickly.

So, any good inexpensive mice I should have a look at? I'm right handed and prefer a mouse shaped accordingly. Wired is a preference as well.

Thanks!

Depends on your budget and location. I'd get a somewhat cheap mouse now, and if you don't like it, save up for a nice one like a G402

Deadadder, hahahahahahahaha

Nothing wrong with the deathadder....

On Topic: What's your budget?

Get something from Logitech, G3XX or G4XX, i dont know the numbers. 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Depends on your budget and location. I'd get a somewhat cheap mouse now, and if you don't like it, save up for a nice one like a G402

I live in Denmark and I would prefer staying below ~50 USD. As I said, price is a priority so the cheaper the better as long as it's not a piece of squeaky plastic junk that lasts 6 months. The G402 is great but I doubt I really need all the bells and whistles it has to offer. Besides, it'll be a long time before I can justify paying just below 90 USD for a mouse.  :P

Deadadder, hahahahahahahaha

Year well, pun intended.  :D

Nothing wrong with the deathadder....

On Topic: What's your budget?

Absolutely, it's a very nice mouse and I would recommend it any day. A few weeks ago the wheel just go limp and it doesn't scroll anymore. Budged is as low as possible but possibly as much as 50 USD. Remember I don't game much these days (3 year old laptop need I say more?). I just need a nice, decent mouse. Diablo 3 is the most hardcore game I currently play.

Get something from Logitech, G3XX or G4XX, i dont know the numbers. 

Logitech is a great brand but damn some of those mice are expensive. Perhaps the G300s is an option but it is synchronously shaped to fit both hand. I'll have a look at it, though.

Where about are you? If you are in the US then you can definitely get a G402 or G302 for less than $50, if you are in Canada it is still possible with the frequent sales (Logitech products go on sale so often that I'd regard the 15% off sales to be normal price and 30%+ to be worthy deals).

The wheel on my Razer DeathAdder broke so I need a new mouse. I don't game much, but I would still like a mouse replacement which has the two thumb buttons, DPI settings, a nice shape and a decent quality instead of a dull standard mouse.

Price is a priority so I've been looking at the Trust CTX 25 which is available at 21 USD where I live. http://www.trust.com/en/all-products/18307-gxt-25-gaming-mouse?from={D48D626F-74DD-4EF9-AD70-1A27EA141A4F}#Device:GAMING+from:{D48D626F-74DD-4EF9-AD70-1A27EA141A4F}^6 I simply stumpled upon it when I was in a store for something else. Any thoughts on this particular mouse?

I was looking at the SteelSeries Rival as well, but people are reporting that the rubber sides wear out quickly.

So, any good inexpensive mice I should have a look at? I'm right handed and prefer a mouse shaped accordingly. Wired is a preference as well.

Thanks!

Sharkoon Drakonia is a decent mouse with 3 thumb buttons(Sadly the DPI settings are fixed) costs around 30€(not idea about USD prices)

Where about are you? If you are in the US then you can definitely get a G402 or G302 for less than $50, if you are in Canada it is still possible with the frequent sales (Logitech products go on sale so often that I'd regard the 15% off sales to be normal price and 30%+ to be worthy deals).

I'm in Denmark. I converted my prices to USD because it's one of those currencies most people can relate to though this is a Canadian site. Logitech is an obvious bet. Perhaps the obvious choice is the best one too. ;)

Sharkoon Drakonia is a decent mouse with 3 thumb buttons(Sadly the DPI settings are fixed) costs around 30€(not idea about USD prices)

I didn't know this brand before. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!

I'm in Denmark. I converted my prices to USD because it's one of those currencies most people can relate to though this is a Canadian site. Logitech is an obvious bet. Perhaps the obvious choice is the best one too. ;)

I didn't know this brand before. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!

Unfortunately there's not a lot to be had at lower price points. If you liked the Deathadder then maybe something like this? Etekcity isn't terrible http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity%C2%AE-Optical-Programmable-Buttons-Switches/dp/B00F3L19KQ/ref=sr_1_13?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1427307328&sr=1-13&keywords=gaming+mouse

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||