Ad-block + Greasemonkey = you chose the channel (not needed for chrome users))

Go to solution Solved by GodSpoon,

Or just get this adblock 

https://getadblock.com

And whitelist channels you want in the preferences..

dXLGhnt.png

i have youtube options installed, it blocks ads by default, making your extension useless 

So you disabled it?

Makes sense

Or not allow any ads, and make a stand against shitty advertisement until content creators find better, more ethical ways of making money.

Or not allow any ads, and make a stand against shitty advertisement until content creators find better, more ethical ways of making money.

While they suffer as there is no revenue for them, therefore no reason to continue creating videos

Yeah real smart

While they suffer as there is no revenue for them, therefore no reason to continue creating videos

Yeah real smart

For fun? For entertainment? To inform? For a hobby?

Either way, not my problem. Again, find more ethical solutions. These are the days of the internet where anyone is replaceable. The internet isn't going to end if some random content creators suddenly can't be bothered making content anymore due to greed.

At least places like Linus Media Group actually find funding in better ways, such as through sponsorships.

So you disabled it?

Makes sense

why would i disable youtube options ? it makes youtube usable, seriously, why isn't grid view a thing ? 

KHVwbCB.png

Look how pretty it looks , i am never removing youtube options 

7dDgA5z.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

why would i disable youtube options ? it makes youtube usable, seriously, why isn't grid view a thing ? 

I meant the adblock portion...but ok haha

For fun? For entertainment? To inform? For a hobby?

Either way, not my problem. Again, find more ethical solutions. These are the days of the internet where anyone is replaceable. The internet isn't going to end if some random content creators suddenly can't be bothered making content anymore due to greed.

At least places like Linus Media Group actually find funding in better ways, such as through sponsorships.

And you sir...you don't sound like very pleasurable person to have a conversation with...keep your pessimistic views to yourself...

Yes ads are a greedy way to make money, but they make the internet work, which makes the world go around. 

Deal with it

I meant the adblock portion...but ok haha

There isn't any option, it's be default :\ 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

There isn't any option, it's be default :\ 

Ah ok, I use Youtube Control

Same deal, I have the dark theme off, but its pretty sweet

DqlFjRZ.png

And you sir...you don't sound like very pleasurable person to have a conversation with...keep your pessimistic views to yourself...

Because I'm against unethical money-grabbing crap? Okay.

but they make the internet work

Completely and utterly incorrect.

Deal with it

Deal with what? I don't deal with ads.

Ah ok, I use Youtube Control

Same deal, I have the dark theme off, but its pretty sweet

we both use the same thing infact, that is indeed youtube centre as you can see it's written on top, right. i was looking for the key words "ads" lol .

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Because I'm against unethical money-grabbing crap? Okay.

Completely and utterly incorrect.

Deal with what? I don't deal with ads.

Explain how ads don't create revenue which pushes forward content creation and website development

Creating users and social media, therefor increasing the size and utility of the internet..

Ads are a very good chunk of what keeps many many websites running, including this one

And as far as money grabbing crap goes

pwc-2014.png

sauce (http://www.iab.net/about_the_iab/recent_press_releases/press_release_archive/press_release/pr-121814)

Explain to me how it doesn't make internet work

m6PbDvO.png

Or just get this adblock 

https://getadblock.com

And whitelist channels you want in the preferences..

You sir, just showed me the solution to my constant bad feeling of "not helping YTers that deserve".

Thank you very much!!