Eneloop advanced charger LED meaning

Nexxus

ok does anyone have one of these? specificly model bq cc17? I cannot make sense of what the green LEDs are trying to tell me ive had 4 AAA batts in..over a day now and the LEDs are flashing...but I recall when I pluged in AA the LEDs went off when it was done. and I cant remember what the official documentation I seen said but it didnt line up with what the device was doing so does anyone have one of these and can tell me what the LEDs mean/when shit is done?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

After a quick google search I found this. (I ended up on ebay and read the description)

Four individual LED Charging Indicators., eneloop battery cells can be charged individually in the BQ-CC17 charger.  Once the batteries are installed in the charger, and the unit is plugged into an AC outlet, the corresponding LED indicator light turn on and become solid green while charging. Once the charging process has been completed, the charging function and the green LED light will turn off (for that specific battery cell). There is one LED charging indicator light for each installed battery, up to four batteries at a time. (Indicator lights are located inside the charger and are only visible when a battery cell has been correctly inserted into the charger and the unit is plugged into a power outlet).

Hope this helped.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

ya thats what I read...but thats not happening they are just flashing on and off over and over...

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

What kind of AAA batteries are you using?

the eneloop ones

System Specs