OBS Plugins and Bitrate

I started using OBS yesterday and it's been working great for me aside from a few things.

There are some things that I have seen on other streams that I want to know how to get.  I want to get a plugin that shows the song playing and shuffles through music, possibly allow subscribers to request songs.  I want to have a twitch chat overlay.  Any other cool plugin recommendations are welcome.  Also, I use the Nvenc codec because i have a gtx 970 and an i5 4570, so i'd rather have the encoding done on the GPU, it works great, and I don't think it has to do with the following issue.  My stream is very pixelated. I can stream at 1920x1080 60fps and me playing the game will get 70-80 fps.  I will stream to twitch and it will be at 60 fps on the stream, but it will be very pixelated.  I realized that the bitrate would need to be high at this resolution.  I started at 2100, then 3500, then 4500, then 5000.  It progressively got better and it's ok at 5000, but there is still some pixelation at moments of high motion.  I think it's the bitrate, but any way of solving this problem would be great.  My maximum Upload speed that I get is 5.2 to 5.5 Mbps.

Thanks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

If you use spotify. This plugin should work fine https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/categories/tools.4/

OBS also have a good setup guide for streaming to twitch http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1262922-open-broadcaster-software

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Using Nvenc has EVERYTHING to do with why your stream is pixelated.  The encoding used needs an extremely high bitrate to make it look good, and you'd need about 10 times the bitrate of Twitch's max accepted stream bitrate (3500kbps).  It's good if you have a weak CPU and need all the CPU power you need, cos the performance penalty is tiny but you pay for it in low quality at 3500kbps.  With x264 encoding (basically CPU encoding), the image quality will dramatically improve at the same bitrate, but will take a toll on the available CPU power you have for your games.  Streaming at anything above 3.5k on Twitch will earn you a kick from the server and potentially a warning and a ban from streaming.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Using Nvenc has EVERYTHING to do with why your stream is pixelated.  The encoding used needs an extremely high bitrate to make it look good, and you'd need about 10 times the bitrate of Twitch's max accepted stream bitrate (3500kbps).  It's good if you have a weak CPU and need all the CPU power you need, cos the performance penalty is tiny but you pay for it in low quality at 3500kbps.  With x264 encoding (basically CPU encoding), the image quality will dramatically improve at the same bitrate, but will take a toll on the available CPU power you have for your games.  Streaming at anything above 3.5k on Twitch will earn you a kick from the server and potentially a warning and a ban from streaming.

Thanks for the knowledge.  My cpu isn't strong enough to run the game and stream it at 1080p 60fps, but i've found a nice compromise.  I use NVENC, the game runs at 70-80 fps and i stream at the 1536x864 at 50fps.  i use a bitrate of 5k and it looks great, but when i upgrade to x99 when i get my summer job, ill move over to x264, thanks for letting me know.

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

Thanks for the knowledge.  My cpu isn't strong enough to run the game and stream it at 1080p 60fps, but i've found a nice compromise.  I use NVENC, the game runs at 70-80 fps and i stream at the 1536x864 at 50fps.  i use a bitrate of 5k and it looks great, but when i upgrade to x99 when i get my summer job, ill move over to x264, thanks for letting me know.

Just be careful with 5k stream, that is way above the maximum Twitch will allow, and you are also alienating many viewers who don't have 5000 kbps to spare just for your stream.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.