LG G3.

hi im jau

Hi, it turns out instead of buying a HTC one, I got my hands on a LG G3 pretty cool but I want to know what you think about the lg g3 and is it at the same level as the HTC one?

Hi, it turns out instead of buying a HTC one, I got my hands on a LG G3 pretty cool but I want to know what you think about the lg g3 and is it at the same level as the HTC one?

I have it. Its a great phone. Build quality is less but it has a big screen, minimal bezels and is pretty fast.

What specifically do you want to know more about?

Which one are you referring to? No pun intended. I'd related the LG G3 closely to the competition of the One M8 since they were show worldwide during early 2014 March-May (Q2,2014)

If you're comparing it to the One M9 I'd say the biggest difference is the performance package (snapdragon 801 vs. 810) physical handling is yet to be fully favored for either.

I don't really like 5.5" handsets not that I can't be bothered to hold it.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Well regardless of which HTC One he's talking about, HTC's Android skin is a bit lighter than LG's and would probably be better in the long term. 

I've got a G3. It's big and beautiful, that's about it. Heats up quickly and performance/battery life takes a hit from having to drive such a high resolution display. Still a brilliant phone though!

Need help with the RMA/retail side of things? Feel free to send me a PM, always happy to share my industry experience with others.