New build around 2.3k budget

Hi guys my list is http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xf2Vyci will change the Gtx 970 sli to R9380x crossfire. I intend to run the games above 60 fps and should not dip below 60 fps

Too much RAM

No way you can run sli 970 and expect 60fps at 4k

Unless you dont have a problem running at normal settings instead of high or ultra

You might be able to push 30 fps overclocked at ultra settings and maybe 40-50 on high

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Altough I normally don't recommend the i7, for that kind of builds its not a bad idea ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Too much RAM

And a 60hz monitor?

I have to agree don't why so much ram if you are a content creator maybe and if you want some heavy screen tearing id say go with the 60 hz monitor 

You can not expect to run 4k with that setup

You need to cut down on your ram and downgrade your cpu, then try to invest in a Titan X if you want to really push more than 60fps at 4k

A single Titan X will get you that performance no need for xfire 380x

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Get rid of the fan controller and LED lighting and get an SSD

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Guys how about a R9390x crossfire? Btw the extra 8 GB is just some extra ram I have lying around and I have a msata Samsung 840 evo lying around.

Hi guys my list is http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xf2Vyci will change the Gtx 970 sli to R9380x crossfire. I intend to run the games above 60 fps and should not dip below 60 fps

Here's how you do it. Go buy your mouse and keyboard on a local store, don't buy it online. Just trust me on this one, you'll thank me later....

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($227.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($118.75 @ Directron) 
Case: BitFenix Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ NCIX US) 
Monitor: Dell P2415Q 60Hz 23.8" Monitor  ($490.99 @ Amazon) 
Other: Titan X ($999.00)
Total: $2069.67
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-22 16:08 EDT-0400

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

It's also an option, but get a cheaper PSU and mobo, and get the i7-4770k instead. Also, get the Raijintek Triton as your CPU cooler. Same price, more performance, better looks.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!