HOTAS drop on Mass Drop

Argenteus

Its only in the voting stage, but with enough support those of us without the wonderful control interface that is a HOTAS could join the rest of you pilots.

http://dro.ps/v/95iaV17

I added the Warthog just in case that gains any traction. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

If not the warthog, I'd go with x55 (even with QC issues), or CH products. The x52 pro has horrible precision, even if you mod it to hell with magnets for the stick.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

If not the warthog, I'd go with x55 (even with QC issues), or CH products. The x52 pro has horrible precision, even if you mod it to hell with magnets for the stick.

I don't think that's actually a vote for the x55, it confused me at first but I think that's just a stand in picture because the description only mentions flight sims? Although the link does go to the x55 page... I'm confused?

I don't think that's actually a vote for the x55, it confused me at first but I think that's just a stand in picture because the description only mentions flight sims? Although the link does go to the x55 page... I'm confused?

Only meant that of the list, the warthog is the only worthwhile one. Then I suggested two that should be on the list. The middle one didn't look like the x55 and I didn't recognize the name.

I succinctly remember 3 or so other hotas polls on massdrop. They either never gained traction, or that the company didn't want to take up the offer....

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro