Any good newer game on steam for 10 or less euros thats really worth getting?

ManOfDisguise

Im kinda bored and out of games to play here is my steam library if you wana see the games I have http://gyazo.com/3d53942002c9da8c6c28215359ebf12e

I have 10 euros to spend on a game. Kind of short of Hotline Miami 2 which is a shame :( as if I could get that I def would as I loved the 1st hotline. Anything else to reccomend?

If there isnt anything good out now then I might just use the money on WarThunder to progress the tanks faster

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Mirror's Edge.

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

The Witcher 2 is like 4 or 5 euros on G2A.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

All the crysis games are now €10 total: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15609/

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

on g2a.com get cities skylines it's awesome and should be within budget.

everything's half the price on g2a than steam.

yes I'm fully expecting some people to get on the defensive about g2a ect.. ive used it for as long as I can remember and never had an issue.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

yes I'm fully expecting some people to get on the defensive about g2a ect.. ive used it for as long as I can remember and never had an issue.

I bought W8 pro and it didn't work and it took 3 months to get my money back and they did not transfer it to my PayPal but they put it on my account.. Then later i bought a game for ~€20 and that didn't work either and got (again) my money after a long time back on my G2A account.. 

G2A is pretty shady, IMO and i won't be buying anything from them again but i won't stop you from doing it! :) 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Yea I was looking at Cities Skylines on G2A just now and was surprised its under 10 when its almost 30 euros on steam. But then I noticed the version that is under 10 is region locked to RU/CIS and so it cant be activated and played in my country. Then again Im not into those type of games anyway as I suck at them.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

All the crysis games are now €10 total: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15609/

i played crysis 2 and tried crysis 1 and im not into the crysis games. graphics are good sure, but gameplay and story to me, not so much

Specs of my PC:

I bought W8 pro and it didn't work and it took 3 months to get my money back and they did not transfer it to my PayPal but they put it on my account.. Then later i bought a game for ~€20 and that didn't work either and got (again) my money after a long time back on my G2A account..

G2A is pretty shady, IMO and i won't be buying anything from them again but i won't stop you from doing it! :)

really!? I've never had an issue!! bought dozens of games. I always pay the little extra for their safe guard shield thing. its odd you hear so much bad press from some and praise from others. about to buy battlefield as its only £25!!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Mirror's Edge and Transistor are currently on sale on Steam.

Mirror's Edge is a good game, you may want to change its FoV though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Transistor, you're wrong if you don't think it's a good game.

I'm serious.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Far Cry 3 was marked down to 7$ during the Ubisoft sale. Not sure what it is now.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

BioShock 3: Infinite is also a good game

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

Spec Ops: The Line is on sale right now, currently 5.99$. Really good game, even for the story alone.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Get something from the current 2K sales. Pretty amazing games on sale if you ask me. 

Borderlands Bundle (Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2) : 10$

Bioshock Trilogy Bundle: 11$ , All 3 games

Killing Floor : 5$

You should really get these games :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON