can you buy a dummy graphics card

Overkilled

I'd love to get my hands on an R9 290 Lightning faulty.

I'd buy two of them to put in my computer just for pictures because everyone likes seeing generic mainstream cards lol.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Are they hard to get a hold and I'll just be talking to George from customer service ad his manager's

not sure  , i only tak to them so far on twitter , they were contemplating on getting me a sponsorship with them a while ago lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

A sponsorship from nvidia woah are u sponsored by them do u get free cards

Buy a gigabyte windforce card and wait 6 months? 

(butthurt incoming.)

No butt hurt from me and I own a Gigabyte GTX980 Gaming G1.

Bloody thing has been RMA'd twice, it just stops working in ANY machine, computers won't turn on with the card inserted (Was testing in 5 machines last time all had the same fault)

Send it to RMA "no fault found", and they send it back WORKING again, PCB and revision numbers different though... :P 

Will probably buy a Titan X or GTX980ti if they are out in July, and it won't be Gigabyte, I'll go back to ASUS or eVGA.

No butt hurt from me and I own a Gigabyte GTX980 Gaming G1.

Bloody thing has been RMA'd twice, it just stops working in ANY machine, computers won't turn on with the card inserted (Was testing in 5 machines last time all had the same fault)

Send it to RMA "no fault found", and they send it back WORKING again, PCB and revision numbers different though... :P

Will probably buy a Titan X or GTX980ti if they are out in July, and it won't be Gigabyte, I'll go back to ASUS or eVGA.

wow. 

Just wow.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

People who take off the coolers and replace them with waterblocks, those are who you want to find. Although, most likely they didn't buy the reference card if they're doing a custom loop. 

I would say if it's that important to you, just buy a real card. It's tempting to put in your rig, but show your true strength, real men can resist their urges. Don't be cheap, do it like a champ!

Why not just buy the real thing? You can pick up dead cards on eBay for cheap. They don't need to work since it's hanging on your wall and it's actually the real thing.

A sponsorship from nvidia woah are u sponsored by them do u get free cards

sorta , i was asking them if they would or could possibly provide a card for my next build , and they said they didn't have anything available rn , and what not , but having a sponsorship isn't just ask and get free things they have to have a reason to send you things like of your a known builder or if they want to commission things for ces gpu conference ext big things like that 

rn  don't have one with em , but i might in the future if im nice to them or can make name for myself lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky