Chicago - pc parts store

I hope this is the right place to ask this. :) It's kind of tech related.

So - I will be wisiting Chicago for Microsoft Ignite and would like to know if there are some good stores with mechanical keyboards somewhere near this place here (I'm not super rich, my company is kind of rich ;d)? Like a mall or something? Maybe I should order from NewEgg or something and get it delivered to the hotel (if it's even possible)? I want something with full anti-ghosting, backlight and num-pad, and all this is crazy expensive in Poland (I wonder how will it be with USD-PLN exchange rate...) and there is not much choice either. Anyway, I want to ask for some good stores. If I have to go somewhere outside downtown it would have to be not too far away.

I will have to fly this thing back to my country but I don't think that would be a huge problem. :)

owls are awesome

I hope this is the right place to ask this. :) It's kind of tech related.

So - I will be wisiting Chicago for Microsoft Ignite and would like to know if there are some good stores with mechanical keyboards somewhere near this place here (I'm not super rich, my company is kind of rich ;d)? Like a mall or something? Maybe I should order from NewEgg or something and get it delivered to the hotel (if it's even possible)? I want something with full anti-ghosting, backlight and num-pad, and all this is crazy expensive in Poland (I wonder how will it be with USD-PLN exchange rate...) and there is not much choice either. Anyway, I want to ask for some good stores. If I have to go somewhere outside downtown it would have to be not too far away.

I will have to fly this thing back to my country but I don't think that would be a huge problem. :)

What country are you from? Also my mom is from Chicago!  :D  Wish I could help.

What country are you from? Also my mom is from Chicago! :D Wish I could help.

It says right under his profile pic......

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder