help with a girl

Mr PotHead

so after two months of a haitus this girl who was a good friend of mine in the past and still is msg's me and asks me if we could meet some day ??? how should i decipher this signal as ,she knows that i have had feeling for her in the past 

Yeah go out man, if you like her why not?

Whats the worst thing that can go wrong? If she wants to meet you, then ofc its a good signal,

Get off the computer and go! ;)  :wub:

so after two months of a haitus this girl who was a good friend of mine in the past and still is msg's me and asks me if we could meet some day ??? how should i decipher this signal as ,she knows that i have had feeling for her in the past 

go out and meet her. thats all i can say, based from my experience, if she asks to hang out then the best thing you could do is to actually go out and meet her. it gives off a little more vibe than you're into her.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

go out and meet her. thats all i can say, based from my experience, if she asks to hang out then the best thing you could do is to actually go out and meet her. it gives off a little more vibe than you're into her.

It seems like you have it in the bag what are you asking us for.

Yeah go out man, if you like her why not?

Whats the worst thing that can go wrong? If she wants to meet you, then ofc its a good signal,

Get off the computer and go! ;)  :wub:

what if she's into me as a friend and the thing is i dont want to spend money on a date and later realise that she's isnt looking for a relationship ... i have a 2tb hdd to save up for why waste money unnecessarily 

what if she's into me as a friend and the thing is i dont want to spend money on a date and later realise that she's isnt looking for a relationship ... i have a 2tb hdd to save up for why waste money unnecessarily 

Well played sir... chance of a girl, or a 2TB hard drive. Pretty sure the Hard Drive will still be there after a couple of months ;)

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Well played sir... chance of a girl, or a 2TB hard drive. Pretty sure the Hard Drive will still be there after a couple of months ;)

well yeah .... i may try it out with her and will see then how stuff works

go over your comfort zone and actually tell her you've had feelings for her in the past. then see what she says about it.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Hhahahah  :D

Pat her bum. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You know, I thought of a much dirtier connotation for the title "help with a girl"

go over your comfort zone and actually tell her you've had feelings for her in the past. then see what she says about it.

she knows i have had feeling for her and we may have kinda it wasnt official but we kinda were into a relationship sort of 

Pat her bum. 

only to be arrested