Xbox One v.s PC - Help me Decide

How shitbox is your shitbox of a computer? Is it your computer and are you taking it with you to school? Could a few well placed/selected upgrades get you from shitty to workable?

Do you have a functioning monitor? Do you have a functioning TV? Do you have a keyboard/mouse, or are you on a laptop?

Like its not even a desktop its a asus transformerbook LOL. But I can run league cs and minecraft at playable frame rates (30+) 

What's so bad about fifa on pc?

Well, the community isn't as large as the ones on console, and fifa heavily relies on the community for the online aspect for example fifa ultimate team. How many people play fifa on pc btw?

Hey man i have actually been a console gamer for most of my life i only got a gaming pc about 2 years ago so i am not really biased towards either console or PC..

before that i was all about consoles because my friends were there and it seemed easier to connect with people also the games on there i liked.

But over the course of my life constantly console gaming i realized i was using my laptop probably just the same amount as my Xbox, for movies and everything else i needed, and i was seeing so many good games on PC that were not accessible to me with my shit laptop lol.

Then it dawned on me the only thing i was using my Xbox for was games that i could play on PC anyway, plus i could do more at the same time on a PC other than gaming, and not only that i could do everything i needed to do on a PC too, without the hassle of setting up my  Xbox to the one monitor i own haha.

The only downside i have about purchasing a gaming PC is that i was to hasty and did not really get a high end gaming PC, also none of my friends are pc gamers, so i was kind of alone, but in life you meet new people etc, PC gaming is more convenient for me, everything is is one place at a click of a button.

I also like Fifa but my friends have that on Xb1 so i just go to their house to play it if i feel like i want some console Fifa, and the chances are you will find a lot of people with consoles at uni, and i am sure they would not have any problem playing games on it with another person, unless they are antisocial haha.

Hope this long messages helps, but it is all about what is more enjoyable for you really.

Thanks a lot dude, yeah that's very true, it would be a lot easier to do work on a pc and game as well. I think I might just build a pc, just cause of those points.

Thanks a lot dude, yeah that's very true, it would be a lot easier to do work on a pc and game as well. I think I might just build a pc, just cause of those points.

You're welcome sir glad to have helped you come to a decision  :)

Treat people how you want to be treated.

:)

I laughed at the tag 'cheapo' lol, but play what you feel most comfortable with.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Seems like the best course of action is to buy a console and then build a PC later.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

PC! Not only can you game, but you can also do various tasks like internet browsing, video editing, and play games etc. very versatile!

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

that pc would be pretty decent for 500.

You mentioned you already have a pc? maybe you can recycle things like the case and harddrive?

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Hey guys, my birthday is coming up and I've been thinking heavily on deciding whether I should build a PC or buy a new next gen console. First off I want to say, please keep your arguments as objective as possible, and honestly try to help me decide! If I was to buy a pc it would only be about $500 (not including os). The most important things to me for making this decision would be friends and the games I want to play. I have friends on both the xb1 and pc, so I can't really decide from that, and for games I really would want to play sports games, console exclusives, and racing games on the xb1. I feel like PC doesn't even have those options, or big communities. For example the community on console for Fifa is waaaaaay larger than on PC that's why I don't even think about playing Fifa on PC. The reasons why I would like to start pc gaming is because all I really played on PC is LoL, csgo and minecraft, which is about all I can run on this shitbox of a computer I own right now. There are a ton of games that I would like to play on PC though, a lot of mmo's like Skyforge, games like Battlefield which run better on pc, etc. It's really hard for me to make this decision because yes PC plays a lot better than console and everything but I don't get to play the games I love. Also I will be entering university in a matter of months, and I would like to game there during my spare time, so space is a matter, as well as costs, upgradability , etc. Please help, thank!!

If you are only gonna spend $500 on a PC, go with an Xbox One. Unless you are already a PC gamer, you will never know the difference when it comes to graphics and the Xbox One has some really amazing exclusives that are not on PC like the Halo Master Chief Edition and Forza. I own a PC and about every console you can think of and I love PC gaming. But when it comes to sitting down with my son or my wife and playing games, I love using a console. Or if I'm sick and don't feel like sitting at my computer and using my keyboard and mouse, I'll grab an Xbox One controller and play Halo or something. I started gaming on an NES and ever since my brother and I have been gamers all our lives and now my kids are too. It's whatever you are comfortable to spend your money on plus the price per performance ratio.