Iphone 4 or Galaxy s3?

Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

I am looking to buy a used phone for around $75 and i looked into these two, the iphone 4 and the galaxy s3, which one is better? and what other phones are good  at this price point? 

For $75 this isn't even a debate. Hands down S3. It's meant to compete with the iPhone 5, not 4.

Hi there

I am looking to buy a used phone for around $75 and i looked into these two, the iphone 4 and the galaxy s3, which one is better? and what other phones are good  at this price point?

Thanks 

Hi there

I am looking to buy a used phone for around $75 and i looked into these two, the iphone 4 and the galaxy s3, which one is better? and what other phone are good in this price point?

Thanks 

the iphone 4 wasn't a bad phone, but the Galaxy S3 was arguably the best android phone of it's time, and was the best selling android of it's time.

a good friend of mine had one, and it was great at the time. make sure you get a new battery for it, as the battery you get will probably be quite old

For $75 this isn't even a debate. Hands down S3. It's meant to compete with the iPhone 5, not 4.

"Rawr XD"

S3 is in my top 5 for best Android phone of all time. iPhone 4, apart from being my favorite iPhone, is just too old to compete with the S3

Which do you prefer? Apple or Android?

it doesn't matter for me

the iphone 4 wasn't a bad phone, but the Galaxy S3 was arguably the best android phone of it's time, and was the best selling android of it's time.

a good friend of mine had one, and it was great at the time. make sure you get a new battery for it, as the battery you get will probably be quite old

ok

Samsung had bad support for old hardware. The ip4 with the new iOS isn't that great either. What is about a Nexus 4?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

S3 is in my top 5 for best Android phone of all time. iPhone 4, apart from being my favorite iPhone, is just too old to compete with the S3

i agree 

it doesn't matter for me

If you can deal with the touchwiz or willing to get a custom rom then the Salaxy.

Steve

Yes i also agree (:

im going with the s3 then 

If you can deal with the touchwiz or willing to get a custom rom then the Salaxy.

OK

TouchWiz KitKat on S3 >>>>>>>> iOS 7 on iPhone 4

"Rawr XD"

Samsung had bad support for old hardware. The ip4 with the new iOS isn't that great either. What is about a Nexus 4?

I dont know about that one? they were released in the same year 

OK

Which variation is it? I know the I9300 has Lollopop not sure about rest though.

Steve

Samsung has been fine with the S3. GSM versions have gotten KitKat which on an S3 is a landslide better then iOS 7 on the iPhone 4, which is so slow it's practically unusable. 

"Rawr XD"

This pretty much sums it up

They have widgets now? Next they'll have an app drawer :P

TouchWiz KitKat on S3 >>>>>>>> iOS 7 on iPhone 4

AOSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IOS

Steve

Widgets in the notification tray. lol

Oh, gonna say. Last IOS I used was 4.1.2

Steve

This pretty much sums it up

totally agree. Nexus 4 with Android 5 is a dream. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'm pretty sure the S3 was meant to compete with the 4s, GS4 vs the 5, GS5 vs the 5S, and GS6 vs the 6. 

I'm pretty sure the S3 was meant to compete with the 4s, GS4 vs the 5, GS5 vs the 5S, and GS6 vs the 6. 

Technically the S3 was between the 4S and 5.

"Rawr XD"