best mobo for 180 pound?

hello everyone, was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions, i'm looking for the best gaming motherboard i can get with a budget of 180 pound or less? any suggestion is appreciated, i have an i7 4770k btw

Best in terms of what? They all do the same things really and make no difference to gaming to be honest. Just look for one that gets good reviews, good brand, good price and go from there.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Best in terms of what? They all do the same things really and make no difference to gaming to be honest. Just look for one that gets good reviews, good brand, good price and go from there.

thanks

That's a heavy board, how much do boards weight anyway. :P

Seriously, any board will do but with a K CPU, make sure you get one that runs on the Z97 chipset. More VRM is better when overclocking such sa board with 8 VRM will handle OC better than a board with 4 VRM. Multi-gpu setup like AMD's CFX needs at least 2x PCIe x16 slots, and so does Nvidia's SLI. For SLI both slots needs to run at a electrical lane of either x16/x16 or x8/x8. AMD's side, it can run at x16/x16, x8/x8, or x16/x4 << not highly suggested to run CFX with this configuration. The rest of the stuffs depends on if you need them or not like wifi or bluetooth.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Boards don't really make a difference in OC'ing. You're fine with getting one that has your needs for things like SLI/Crossfire compatibility, SATA ports, enough RAM slots, enough fan headers, exc.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

I bought an Asus z97k for £90 and it's brilliant, and of course has that amazing Z97 chipset and a huge warranty.

Around £100 is the perfect price/performance ratio.

Save yourself £100 and put that towards an SSD or a better GPU/CPU, that's where you'll see the real performance.

CPU - Intel Core i5 10600K @ 5GHz @ 1.35v + EK Custom Loop (Evo Supremacy Block, 240mm Copper Radiator, Res/Pump Combo, Mayhem Soft Tubing and Fluid) - GPU - Gigabyte G1 GeForce GTX 1070 - RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200MHz - Mobo - Asus Z490-A Prime - SSD - Samsung 850 120GB - HDD - 2TB WD Black - PSU - EVGA G2 650W Gold - Case - Corsair 680X RGB White with 6 x Corsair LL120 Fans. 

Picture of my System - https://imgur.com/gallery/q27dw2g