repeating characters until the array that the characters are in is the same length as the input string? (Pascal: Lazarus IDE)

asim1999

Doing mine on why you should build a PC instead of buy one. Are there any good statistics that i should include?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Doing mine on why you should build a PC instead of buy one. Are there any good statistics that i should include?

Just look up some pre builts and rebuild those PC's in PCPartPicker to show it..

Or get a crappy pre built and rebuild+improve that one PCPartPicker

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

if u can afford a vendor build go for it like from ASUS or Alienware etc only the ones that let you customize your build ---- u can build better then local computer stores (at least I am here  in Israel)

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Errm, as far as I know that stuff doesn't count towards the english language mark anymore... I was in the year when it was changed during the course (and suffered as a result). If that is still the case, don't worry about it man, it doesn't matter!

Some stats and figures you can use:

100% of prebuilts are overpriced

80% of console gamers are scrubs

70% of Linus is tech tips (29% cats, 1% luke admiring)

69% of people have used a computer

0% of people have built a computer (except for the cool ones)

99% of people should build a computer

iPhone 6 has 1810 mAh of battery but computer has infinite because mains power.

Some computers can run crysis 3

iPhone cannot run crysis 3

In soviet russia crysis 3 runs iPhone

51.22% of computers are running windows 7

Pilates

Errm, as far as I know that stuff doesn't count towards the english language mark anymore... I was in the year when it was changed during the course (and suffered as a result). If that is still the case, don't worry about it man, it doesn't matter!

Some stats and figures you can use:

100% of prebuilts are overpriced

80% of console gamers are scrubs

70% of Linus is tech tips (29% cats, 1% luke admiring)

69% of people have used a computer

0% of people have built a computer (except for the cool ones)

99% of people should build a computer

iPhone 6 has 1810 mAh of battery but computer has infinite because mains power.

Some computers can run crysis 3

iPhone cannot run crysis 3

In soviet russia crysis 3 runs iPhone

51.22% of computers are running windows 7

No, i am in the FINAL year that it counts 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

How do I use a fixed string (con_string:= "COMP", until each value is copied to the array in the same amount as an input string

For example, if I type in "Hello", the array will look like

C

O

M

P

C

How do I do this?

I am using Pascal in the Lazarus IDE

No, i am in the FINAL year that it counts

But it didn't count when I did it

Pilates

Christ, I remember speaking and listening assignments. I'm assuming they're just as useless now as they were back when I was in secondary school. The dread of knowing you have to prepare that crap and then present it in front of 2 dozen judgmental teens was awful.

If you're struggling for things to talk about, why not find an expensive pre-built machine, then make a PCPartPicker list of the parts and show your class just how much money you can save by self-building. Throw in a shameless plug for LinusTechTips while you're at it. ;)

Christ, I remember speaking and listening assignments. I'm assuming they're just as useless now as they were back when I was in secondary school. The dread of knowing you have to prepare that crap and then present it in front of 2 dozen judgmental teens was awful.

If you're struggling for things to talk about, why not find an expensive pre-built machine, then make a PCPartPicker list of the parts and show your class just how much money you can save by self-building. Throw in a shameless plug for LinusTechTips while you're at it. ;)

I am gonna mention computer forums and communities, so I will mention LTT

Yeah it looks like too many threads were merged together

If it's merged threads, I'm wondering how one in programming gets merged with one that belongs in general discussion