Idea for channel super fun!

idieorudie

Linus' son should review a product for a super fun video!

How many of you guys agree?

Bad idea, I think he wants to keep his son off the internet and not exposed to the world as with many other YouTubers it has not always worked out or been easy.

I don't think Linus wants to put too much of his son on the web (I think he mentioned on one wan show..) @KirbyTech ninja'd  :ph34r:

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I don't think Linus wants to put too much of his son on the web (I think he mentioned on one wan show..) @KirbyTech ninja'd  :ph34r:

i think even his wife..though she had a cameo on that chair racing on the new office (warehouse)..

too much fame could be not good  :)

The way internet is at the moment (with all swatting going on in US/CAN/UK?) I wouldn't want to expose my underaged kids to that kind of celebrity. The fact that he has been able to keep their names in secret is already nice considering the security fails he has done in WAN Show.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv