Good 3rd Person games

JSind11

Looking for some new games, 

bored out of my head of FPS 1st person games so steering well clear of any of them. 

I would like some decent 3rd person games, not massively into the fantasy type games.

here's what I have played already (what i can think of)

Arkham trilogy

All the Assassins creed games.

Hitman absolution

splinter cell conviction and blacklist (loved this)

The Force unleashed 1 & 2. 

anything new or old you can think of worth trying?

thanks. 

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

Someone who actually like blacklist, I'm surprised.(I like it too)

Spec-Ops: The Line is good, oh boy it's good.

Someone who actually like blacklist, I'm surprised.(I like it too)

I liked it as well.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Mass effect! :D (sifi, not fantasy ;)

Tomb raider

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

LOL when I tried to think of anything 3rd person mode games I had a hard time thinking of stuff.  I am so used to everything I play being in first person mode the majority of the time.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

LOL when I tried to think of anything 3rd person I had a hard time thinking of stuff.  I am so used to everything I play being first person the majority of the time.

You need some First Person Mods?

Because he had a hard drive.

Skyrim, third and first person modes, so i'd include it.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

forgot to say i've played the living death out of ME 1,2 and 3 on the xbox,

and I just cant bring myself to start the whole lot again on pc, 

I did however buy them on  an origin mega sale for £5. Bargain!!!

Have played Tomb Raider as-well, but wouldn't mind it again, 

Played saints 3, and not too fussed about 4, but its a possible. 

thanks guys 

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

GTA V

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Skyrim, third and first person modes, so i'd include it.

Yeah ill be honest, I think I need to re-visit this, for some reason i got bored very quickly with this, but with all the mods out there,...... we'll see

GTA V

If it was in the shops right now, i'd walk out of work , book a week off and play the hell out of it for the 3rd time) (360, then XBone)

Yeah ill be honest, I think I need to re-visit this, for some reason i got bored very quickly with this, but with all the mods out there,...... we'll see

Yes man... dem mods

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

As already said in the second reply, Spec Ops: The Line.

The gameplay isn't anything special, but the story and narrative is excellent, something you very rarely see in modern shooters.

If you're looking for a more physiologically, mind-fucking experience, try this out.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

If it was in the shops right now, i'd walk out of work , book a week off and play the hell out of it for the 3rd time) (360, then XBone)

You bought the same game twice?

You bought the same game twice?

yep, when I got rid of my 360 it was on sale with the xbone so made sense to do so.

im amazed how much better it looks on the 1 compared to the 360, so god knows how much better my PC will make it, 

There is no Arkham Trilogy..

The third game is coming out soon

Prequels don't count..

Sorry I had to

Red Dead Redemption is an amazing console game..

Can't think of any atm..

Dragon Age Inquisition.

Resident Evil HD remake.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Brothers:  A Tale of Two Sons

Just Cause 2

Sleeping Dogs

Spec Ops: The Line

Styx: Master of Shadows 

idk Arma 3, dayz

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looking for some new games,

bored out of my head of FPS 1st person games so steering well clear of any of them.

I would like some decent 3rd person games, not massively into the fantasy type games.

here's what I have played already (what i can think of)

Arkham trilogy

All the Assassins creed games.

Hitman absolution

splinter cell conviction and blacklist (loved this)

The Force unleashed 1 & 2.

anything new or old you can think of worth trying?

thanks.

Hhhmm.. Mass effect maybe?

I would say any of the Dragon Age games. I played Origins (I'm 30 hours in, and only about halfway through the main quest, and I started Inquisition, but I feel like I should finish the first and second games before moving on to the third one.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)