LTT LAN hoodie

Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

It will be made. We wired the money to G8 last week.

It will be available in a few months ;)

It will likely cost around $100USD and I am hoping to have it available from the same resellers as the LTT edition Noctua fans.

By now i'm pretty sure that everyone has at least heard something about the original LAN hoodie done as a colaberation by nvidia and g8 clothing, and also the more recent LAN hoodie 2.0 but was never for sale. If you have not heard anything of this please take you time to see linus' video when he received his LAN hoodie 2.0 here: 

However all though the original Nvidia LAN hoodie was a great product it is no longer sold and arent even being sold second hand because there wasn't a lot of them. I believe that LTT should create there very own LAN Hoodie. I do understand that this was there next stretch goal to reach during the 2014/2015 office campaign but they unfortunately did not reach it. 

So i ask you guy's from the great LTT community if they were to produce this product and add it to there clothing line would you be interested in buying one if it is reasonably priced? (which im sure it would be)

Please answer on the Strawpoll here: http://strawpoll.me/3833913

Hell, they could reach out to the community here to get a design even. I would ferser buy one, and I know TONS of others who would without a doubt.

LTT%20Hoodie%20720p.png

*Please note I take no creative license over this work. I in no way claim any rights to this concept piece, which is a composition of works; Logo: Linustechtips, template by: ikortexi.deviantart.com, concept design: Atmos

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I've been begging linus for a while about this ;D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That would be awesome! Better then a shirt too, its cold here :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yes. Yes they could.

Quick someone tag linus many thousands of times to get his attention.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I really could just PM him lol.

I'll do that!

I dunno, pretty sure my idea is far better. But if you want to do things the boring way then fine! ;-;

I dunno, pretty sure my idea is far better. But if you want to do things the boring way then fine! ;-;

Can you tag people in forum posts??? didnt know that was a thing :P

Can you tag people in forum posts??? didnt know that was a thing :P

Oh Yea, for the life of me I don't recall how to do it on this forum software though >.>

Oh Yea, for the life of me I don't recall how to do it on this forum software though >.>

ahaha only if things were to be simple in life :')

• 9 months later...

Quite a few WAN shows ago, I remember an LTT G8 hoodie being mentioned and also an early design shown by Brandon if memory serves. I also recall Luke and Linus briefly discuss that it will most likely be a bit pricey. Did they make it and I missed it? Did they scrap it? Was it a dream? Does anyone know anything?

It will be made. We wired the money to G8 last week.

It will be available in a few months ;)

It will likely cost around $100USD and I am hoping to have it available from the same resellers as the LTT edition Noctua fans.